Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 349

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500

    Is Carmelo Anthony The Biggest Ball Hog In The NBA?

    Hear me out

    Anthony is taking nearly 21 shots a game.... Only 1.9 assists though. He never averaged more than 3.6 assists.

    I know you wanna say Westbrook is a ball hog but at least he gets 8.7 assists a game. If he wants, he can be the leading scorer in assists if he paid less attention to his offense game

    I know you wanna say Kobe never passes the ball but funny enough he is averaging 5 assists a game. He also had a career high of 5.9 assists once. Over the last decade Kobe been having 5 assists a game per year


    Safe to say melo is the biggest ball hog in the nba?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,487
    vCash
    1461
    Carmelo is playing the best ball of his life. Call him what you will.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BROOKLYN, NY
    Posts
    6,539
    vCash
    1500
    Melo's assists stats are skewed because of Kidd. Melo usually gets the hockey assist.


    Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    Melo's assists stats are skewed because of Kidd. Melo usually gets the hockey assist.
    No

    For his career he is averaging 3 assists per game while shooting 20 shots a game.

    Ball hog.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,487
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    No

    For his career he is averaging 3 assists per game while shooting 20 shots a game.

    Ball hog.
    LOL he made this thread to call 'Melo a ball hog and rip the Knicks yet its not a troll thread.

    Thats funny manram..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    He could've posted in anyone of these threads, and that's when I only searched Melo. I could've searched Carmelo Anthony, and more would've come up.....
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sea...rchid=20362252

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,247
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    LOL he made this thread to call 'Melo a ball hog and rip the Knicks yet its not a troll thread.

    Thats funny manram..
    You still haven't explained why he isn't.

    You know the best way to shut up trolls? Embarrass them with logic and show them how wrong they are. Discussion is fun...people can learn from it.


    And you say you don't necessarily disagree. So you're saying he could be right, AKA making a COMPLETELY valid point...and just because it's not something some people want to hear it's "trolling". Nah...doesn't work like that.

    Is the "Is Michael Beasley the biggest bust ever" thread trolling, just because it's saying something negative about a player...that could be somewhat true? Or no, because 1/5th of this forum isn't Suns fans...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,487
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    You still haven't explained why he isn't.

    You know the best way to shut up trolls? Embarrass them with logic and show them how wrong they are. Discussion is fun...people can learn from it.
    Hey guess what ManRam... Everyone already KNOWS 'Melo is a ballhog.. Its common troll knowledge. The OP isn't wrong at all, just a troll.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    You still haven't explained why he isn't.

    You know the best way to shut up trolls? Embarrass them with logic and show them how wrong they are. Discussion is fun...people can learn from it.
    He has stats, but as others say, the assists are coming from elsewhere. And as far as ball hogging, he is a scorer, and his scoring is winning games or us. So to bring a thread labeling Ballhog like if we are losing, is a little extreme, NO?
    But, that's what the site wants, god bless them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,247
    vCash
    500
    Meh. Melo tends to do what's most needed. He's essentially playing PF this year...you're not looking for passing from that position.

    Not sure I'd label him a "ballhog". He's just a high volume scorer.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    11,954
    vCash
    1623
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Meh. Melo tends to do what's most needed. He's essentially playing PF this year...you're not looking for passing from that position.

    Not sure I'd label him a "ballhog". He's just a high volume scorer.
    Other than saying this thread will get ugly at some point, this is pretty much what I thought, especially when you look at the way the team is currently structured.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    Who cares, they are winning. Why woud someone bring up his assist numbers, just to stir the pot? It's ok, he's paying well, and assist are dished out by the guards.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    477
    vCash
    1500
    melo isnt running the point as matter fact he is in the post most of the time. tell me a pf or center that has high assist not many. He draws the double team and he kicks it out to start the ball movement to the open man on the other side of the court that why he doesnt have as many. i dont think he is ball hogging i think just a player that dominates the ball. to me a ball hog is someone who shoots and shoots without looking for an open man.
    i love the yankee haters you make us what we are today

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,729
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thapastime7 View Post
    melo isnt running the point as matter fact he is in the post most of the time. tell me a pf or center that has high assist not many. He draws the double team and he kicks it out to start the ball movement to the open man on the other side of the court that why he doesnt have as many. i dont think he is ball hogging i think just a player that dominates the ball. to me a ball hog is someone who shoots and shoots without looking for an open man.
    Lebron

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,383
    vCash
    1500
    he's actually been pretty unselfish this year, but overall on the ball-hog-o meter, he's closer to hog than not.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •