Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Granger trade rumor

I read one involving Bargnani and terrence ross from toronto.

Its an interesting one. On one hand another 7-0 on the court who can shoot lights out would be appealing, but the defense is non existent.

I honestly think unless some big time offer comes they should not only keep granger, but try to extend him, and also extend D West. P george has gotten valuable lessons while granger has been down, but Granger without question is the player they sorely lack right now. I think George needs him on the floor to maximize his potential.

I'm sure this rumor is just fodder but trading granger would be a mistake at this point.

vCash
    Got a link? I'm curious to learn more about it.

#iubb

vCash
    was on a chad ford chat in last few days on espn. he stated was for bargnani, but toronto would have to add much more. tend to agree with him

vCash

vCash
    Warriors fan here, and I'm wondering if there was a timetable for Granger's return?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Warriors fan here, and I'm wondering if there was a timetable for Granger's return?
    we have it written in another thread, but he is supposed to be back around Feb. 1st.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I don't think anybody really knows. At the beginning of the season they said 3 months, but nobody has really said anything about it since then.

vCash
    As far as the trade goes, it doesn't look like a real rumor. Just looks like a guy coming up with possible trades. He also writes that the Pacers have said that they would like to trade Danny. I have never read or seen that anywhere else.

vCash
    I think we need to trade him with Augustin to a team for a natural pg and a sg.

Example 1
    To SAC for Evans and Jimmer

Example 2
    To ORL for Afflalo and Nelson

Example 3
    To Dallas for OJ Mayo and Collison

vCash
    Hey guys Raps fan here. Just wondering how you guys would feel about this trade:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ar8vy42

vCash
    ^ The main problems I have with that trade are:

Lance is cheap and a pretty decent option and we are thin at the wing...Better option than Kleiza with more upside at a fraction of the cost....not to mention Chandler who has done nothing in Denver but get hurt and underpreform his 6 million contract.

In that trade Randolph would probably need to come here and see if he could fill a 3rd big or backup PF spot we drafted Plumlee to be...or possibly allow us to let Tyler H walk.

I do like Calderon...but at about half the price he is getting right now. I think he is a valuable trade piece for Toronto at the deadline since he is a productive big expiring contract, but we aren't the team looking for that type of player to dump salary next year.

vCash
    One trade scenario we should explore if Granger doesnt work out is a trade with the wizards.
    Pacers get:
    Okafor
    Trevor Ariza
    Jordan Crawford

Wizards get:
    Granger
    Mahimi or Hansbrough
    Gerald Green

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsSuperBowl View Post
    One trade scenario we should explore if Granger doesnt work out is a trade with the wizards.
    Pacers get:
    Okafor
    Trevor Ariza
    Jordan Crawford

Wizards get:
    Granger
    Mahimi or Hansbrough
    Gerald Green
    honestly, and im not trying to be a prick, but other than Crawford, i hate this trade. We are trading waaaay more value than we are getting back in Granger alone.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    ^Agreed. Crawford does give us a legit 6th man bench option but we are still trading away one of the top SF's in the game (assuming he returns to form).

#iubb

vCash
    I see Lance turning into a Crawford type player (pick any crawford really) over the next couple years....plus his defense is getting better seemingly every game, and he is 2-3 years younger and probably will cost about the same as Crawford's price tag next year to re sign to a long term.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast