Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Defense and rebounding. Two things we were to get from ET. Coincidence? Eh.
    Ricky we get it your buthurt we didn't get favors or DMC. Can you go a day without talking about turner he has nothing to do with our stuggle tonite.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Yea, Brand would be nice here. Not sure what that has to do with Swaggy and Kwame though?

vCash
    lol I like that new commercial, idk why Bybum is in it though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEraFt.ET12 View Post
    Yea, Brand would be nice here. Not sure what that has to do with Swaggy and Kwame though?
    He was amnesteyed in order to sign them.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Defense and rebounding. Two things we were to get from ET. Coincidence? Eh.
    Would also be nice if our starting C could outrebound our SF in the same amount of minutes. But i know it's not a center's job to rebound, you've made that much clear.
    WE BUILDIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulBeatz View Post
    Would also be nice if our starting C could outrebound our SF in the same amount of minutes. But i know it's not a center's job to rebound, you've made that much clear.
    This

2012 allstar

vCash
    stop sucking evan

vCash
    lol Hawes u stupid bum

vCash
    woaahhhhh... Thad

vCash
    Jrue bringing us back he is playing great

vCash
    Royal Ivey makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.
    WE BUILDIN

vCash
    not a stellar performance

and ricky, give it a rest already...do you wake up in the morning and even (or do you say evan) before your first cup of joe think to yourself "how can I obsess about even turner today?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulBeatz View Post
    Pssst: our "starting C" is out hurt. Hasn't played all year. And so we're forced to play back-ups.

And that (follow along) is precisely why everyone needs to step up and compensate. Lately...Evan's rebounding is uninspired.

But at least he scored 10 points on 14 shots.

vCash
    no one is saying evan is playing well lately..... no one has acted like hes a superstar in the making all season either.

so if u wanna be pissed about the poor shooting, questionable shot selection, erratic play, lack of getting to the rim, poor defense against bigger 3s, go ahead.... u wont see too many people arguing with u either.

but this rebounding thing u seem to obsess over has got to end. yea, id like to see him grab 2-3 more defensive rebounds a game, but as you have said in the past about other players, thats probably not what collins is asking him to do anymore. evan SHOULD be taking on the bigger offensive load that hes been given. not that hes been overwhelmingly successful, especially recently, but if hes gonna make the most out of his NBA career, this is what he should continue doing.

we dont need evan to be a role player, i dont want 90% of his attention devoted soley to rebounding and defense..... if evan is a role player, than our only not role player would be jrue holiday. yes, thad young has been great, but if anything, hes the sixers ultimate role player (formerly andre iguodala).

would i like to see evan be better defensively? of course.... and i think hes been better on that end with wright playing the 3. but id rather he rebound less, defend more, and continue to look for good shots, which unfortunately, he has not been getting good shots recently. opposing defenses clog the middle of the lane all day on us because our bigs arent near the basket..... its a bad offensive game plan with mid range shooting bigs which kills our penetration game.

bottom line.... the bigs need to rebound and play inside... i dont care if thats not what these bigs are good at.... they have to play inside and rebound anyway... u know, for the good of the team. too often do i see spencer hawes giving up the restricted area, and just letting guys catch the ball inside and score easily while hes forced to make a pathetically weak shot block attempt after being beat (giving up) for position.
    Last edited by BChydro86; 12-29-2012 at 11:17 AM.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    so, I go out on thursday night with a few buddies and down some guinness..I wake up on Friday morning, not hanging, but I can tell I was drinking...since Ricky is always right (just ask him), I gotta start thinking that I wasn't feeling well because of Evan Turner...

Note: just following along that everything has to be about ET....if I am not mistaken, I believe the Mayans predicted that ET would not meet Ricky's expectations and that his HUGE crush on the man would be noted in EVERY thread as a result....we're on to you Ricky, so were the Mayans...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12