Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Inside presence needed

I am one of the biggest Sixers Fan/Basketball Fan there is, I am high on this team still, thry need to play better defense as a whole thats no excuse because you dont have Bynum in the middle. Obviously our team is 100% built for a Dominant big man whom is on the bench right now.

I dont question if Bynum is healthy what he can do to put us as a tip 5 team in the east, I do know for now we dont have him and we need something. Spencer Hawes I never want to see again, Kwame has no hands and Lavoy is a good Bench player. The only smart option is for the sixers to gamble once again. Trading for Demarcus Cousins has to happen. He cannot play with a coach that has no pull, or balls, which Doug Collins has plenty of. Doug is the type of coach Cousins would respect and could learn from.

No one is questioning Cousins Talent, he is a beast on a ****** team. And can only get better with the right nucleus around him. I would pull the trigger and trade anyone except Jrue, evan, and Thad

IT IS WHAT IT IS

dont test my KNOWLEDGE

vCash
    theres a thread for this already

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash

Inside presence needed

Eh, hed cost a ton to keep in RFA and hed have to mature in a big way to trade for him now.... Opposed to 3-5 years from now when he should start to come into his own.... And thats assuming he doesnt just get fat the second he gets paid like coleman and curry

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    In any cousins trade we would have to take back their bad contracts.. salmons? Garcia? So a failure in this attempt could cause long term problems.. I would also think that sac would want Thad back in the deal, although Idk Bc they already have t rob..

Positives: toughness, rebounding, potential to be an absolute stud, similar age as jrue, turner, bynum, Thad if he stayed.

Negatives: immaturity, poor shot selection... him and bynum could be completely dominant, but they also could be a disaster waiting to happen with their immaturity issues

vCash
    Would sac accept expirings, and lavoy and moultrie for cousins and bad contracts? If yes, id take the risk

vCash
    i seriously doubt that cousins would be available for spare parts. i guess it's possible that sacramento would panic and that noone else would be willing to offer something of value, but that scenario seems quite unlikely. if boston offers sullinger, the sixers can't top that. if san antonio offers gary neal, the sixers can't top that either. or if milwaukee offers john henson, again, the sixers can't top that.

and it really doesn't help that the sixers can't trade any of their next 6 1st round draft picks because of the moultrie and bynum acquisitions.

vCash
    You can't take Cousins out of a situation where he has no mentorship (older players to take him under their wing and shake the **** out of him when need be) and throw him into another situation. He needs help on and off the court and IMO without someone like a Sheed, Garnett, Duncan etc he's just going to continue to be the cancer he already is and maybe even get worse.

vCash
    Kenyon martin is still available.. could sign him to mentor cousins. Martin has had off court issues and is intense. He was known as the leader of the nuggets defense. He would be an option to bring in if cousins was traded here

vCash
    we should look at bringing K-Mart in bcuz we could use his toughness in the post not to mentor a guy who is a bigger headcase then him

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Thad, Spence, and Wright for Cousins and garbage.

Gimme that deal any day of the week.
    WE BUILDIN

vCash

Inside presence needed

Any trade for cousins scares the crap out of me....

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Any trade for cousins scares the crap out of me....
    I know, I'm just so sick of our big men that I'll take anything at this point.
    WE BUILDIN

vCash

Inside presence needed

Hes gonna get fat, and he def wouldnt get along with our strong personality coach, or our fragile minded turner

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Hes gonna get fat, and he def wouldnt get along with our strong personality coach, or our fragile minded turner
    legitamate concerns no doubt.

It may be cause it's christmas, but I'm feeling optimistic today. I'm hoping Cousins will follow in the ilk of Zach Randolph and Andray Blatche by getting it together under a no nonsense coach, rather than the Derrick Coleman/Eddy route.
    WE BUILDIN

vCash
    legitimate concerns no doubt.

It may be cause it's christmas, but I'm feeling optimistic today. I'm hoping Cousins will follow in the ilk of Zach Randolph and Andray Blatche by getting it together under a no nonsense coach, rather than the Derrick Coleman/Eddy route.
    WE BUILDIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast