Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Palmer Done?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I have been on the Bengals forum raising the very same questions. Here is a link to that thread.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=791934
    Nope sorry to say you have seen the best of him. Not sure if he lost his confidence or his mechanis are off but he has never been the same player since the knee injury. Before the injury he was lights out and awesome for us. I thought he was going to be our Brady, Manning, but ever since he has not been the same. Even when we had Johnson, TO, Gresham and Benson all playing at the top of there game he was still throwing picks making bad discions and not getting the job done. I believe it's his confidence and mechanics. Can't think of any other reason for his downward play.

This was the only reply I seen, it`s no different than what we`ve seen. Please can we just let him go and be done with it ? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I have been on the Bengals forum raising the very same questions. Here is a link to that thread.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=791934
    Man! I feel sorry for the Bengals forum, i can only imagine how crazy our forum will get once we actually become relevant once again...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Pretty slow over there, but they watched Palmer play a lot of football.

vCash
    Palmer is not worth his salary to be on a team that goes 4-12. I mean seriously, you could get just about any #2 QB and put up similar win totals. I would rather go with Pryor and his price tag if we are continuing to rebuild (hate saying that word). Draft a guy let him sit and eventually take over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skyleralan View Post
    Palmer is not worth his salary to be on a team that goes 4-12. I mean seriously, you could get just about any #2 QB and put up similar win totals. I would rather go with Pryor and his price tag if we are continuing to rebuild (hate saying that word). Draft a guy let him sit and eventually take over.
    The real question is if you improve the supporting cast, can the #2 keep up?
    I'm not making a case that Palmer is worth 13 mil but do you want to hold back an improved offense with a dialed back QB?

Tough question really.

Best case scenario, Palmer restructures for a more sane number and stays. The options are thin this year, it looks as if Pryor is an option but not ready yet. Success usually comes from building with good pieces that you know, that is unless you think that Palmer is garbage in which case I just wasted my time and words.....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    The real question is if you improve the supporting cast, can the #2 keep up?
    I'm not making a case that Palmer is worth 13 mil but do you want to hold back an improved offense with a dialed back QB?

Tough question really.

Best case scenario, Palmer restructures for a more sane number and stays. The options are thin this year, it looks as if Pryor is an option but not ready yet. Success usually comes from building with good pieces that you know, that is unless you think that Palmer is garbage in which case I just wasted my time and words.....
    McKenzie and Allen are not going to allow Carson Palmer to get them fired, his days are over in Oakland.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789