Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Palmer Done?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    What? Nassib has the biggest arm in the draft.
    As I said, its not much of a QB class. That said, my take on Nassib is completely unqualified, I was only refering to you tube cutups I have not watched the lad play thus my opinions should be taken with a grain of salt on the matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    As I said, its not much of a QB class. That said, my take on Nassib is completely unqualified, I was only refering to you tube cutups I have not watched the lad play thus my opinions should be taken with a grain of salt on the matter.
    He plays tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
    He plays tomorrow.
    I plan on tuning in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    every year there are new players presenting themselves, Nassib may or not be a True NFL guy, but we are in no hurry at this point to put a gy out ther to get beaten to death for two seasons while we build a legit team.
    Thats the problem in Oakland they`d better get in a hurry, many other teams are currently doing it. Why must Oakland have all these washed up recycled qb`s, get a young kid and lets build a winner.

I don`t need to break down the teams or players, we all know whats going on today. It`s time we retreat from the circus and be added to the list of teams, that can play football.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Thats the problem in Oakland they`d better get in a hurry, many other teams are currently doing it. Why must Oakland have all these washed up recycled qb`s, get a young kid and lets build a winner.

I don`t need to break down the teams or players, we all know whats going on today. It`s time we retreat from the circus and be added to the list of teams, that can play football.
    Currently doing what? Drafting a QB and then building around him? You talk as though this is a new development in the NFL state of the art?

vCash
    Nassib under throws nearly every deep pass he attempts and telegraphs the intermediate outs. Good, not great college QB, he is climbing the charts because the class is one of the weakest at that position since 1979 unvieled Marc Wilson and Mark Mallone. No thanks, he looks like a Blaine Gabbert clone.
    Nassib has no problem going over the top, even the big boys under and over throw. He`s a very strong kid carrying a 4.0, his absorbing information skills and production improvements have been off the charts. I don`t forecast any regression with Ryan Nassib, I think the Oakland Raiders would appreciate the services this young man could provide, lets move away from the recycled qb`s that have played in other cities.

vCash
    Currently doing what? Drafting a QB and then building around him? You talk as though this is a new development in the NFL state of the art?
    Snake I`m sorry the Palmer experiment was a failure, it didn`t shock the world it was more expected, nobody wants to witness that re-run in 2013.

This development isn`t gonna stop the world from turning, the guy you support has won 8 games for Oakland in 2 years. I`m gonna take a chance and suggest we can do better than that with a rookie.

The last 4 years I can remember 3 qb comeback wins, Gradkowski to Murphy vs. the Steelers, Russell to Shilens vs. Denver , Palmer with 1 comeback win vs. the Steelers. We can do much better.

The current qb`s, Luck, Wilson and Rg3, one of them if not 2 has a good chance to start 2 playoff games this season as a rookie, that would be more starts than Palmers entire playoff career, Oakland can`t afford to be playing anymore games.

The days of paying Carson Palmer 3,000,000.00 per win are over, lets get excited about the new direction. I`m hoping the new direction isn`t the same as the old direction Vick etc.
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 12-28-2012 at 10:09 PM.

vCash
    Woohoo!!! Salary Cap space
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Only reason CP3's not coming back is health reasons.

And don't waste too much time.

Ain't no Andrew Lucks out there this year.

Your better off upgrading the coaching staff and shoring up the trenches.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Nassib has no problem going over the top, even the big boys under and over throw. He`s a very strong kid carrying a 4.0, his absorbing information skills and production improvements have been off the charts. I don`t forecast any regression with Ryan Nassib, I think the Oakland Raiders would appreciate the services this young man could provide, lets move away from the recycled qb`s that have played in other cities.
    You mean like Rich Gannon or Jim Plunkett? The Raiders have had far more success with journeymen than QB's that were drafted. Come to think of it, only one worked out in the last 40 years of football. You're homeritus regarding Nassib is comical.

vCash
    You mean like Rich Gannon or Jim Plunkett? The Raiders have had far more success with journeymen than QB's that were drafted. Come to think of it, only one worked out in the last 40 years of football. You're homeritus regarding Nassib is comical.
    Didn't I read somewhere that Syracuse has like three key players suspended for this game for conduct reasons?

East coast produces smarter football talent, meh.....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    You mean like Rich Gannon or Jim Plunkett? The Raiders have had far more success with journeymen than QB's that were drafted. Come to think of it, only one worked out in the last 40 years of football. You're homerists regarding Nassib is comical.
    The insanity part of it all is 99% of the residents here are frightened to move into new waters, you live in the past with some crazy illusion that history will keep repeating itself, and suddenly 30 years with no rings have gone by.

We`ve had more success with journeymen ? How many journeymen have the Raiders had over the last 30 years? You will find the average of your illusion isn`t acceptable, Oakland has been peddling journeymen for several years now, it`s not working if you haven`t noticed.

Another laughable example is Rich Gannon, he didn`t lead anyone to gold. I don`t see any World Championship banners flying over the stadium. If Gannon acheived so much then Donovan McNabb must be a god, playing in 5 NFC championship games and matching Gannon with a Super Bowl loss, it`s time for everyone to chase new dreams and store all the excuses forever sealed in the attic.

vCash
    Only decent quarterback out there that has been tested and is succeding in the league is a very disgruntled Alex Smith. Crapernkick isn't going to take the Niners anywhere. Running QB's don't win championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Muttly View Post
    Only decent quarterback out there that has been tested and is succeding in the league is a very disgruntled Alex Smith. Crapernkick isn't going to take the Niners anywhere. Running QB's don't win championships.

first of all, i wonder whose dupe you are. second of all this is the raiders forum. third of all colin can do it all. raiders were rumored to grab him wish we did.

vCash
    No one care about your obnoxious months long obsession with a quarterback who no one has heard of from a mediocre program. The Raiders would do well to tap the deep defensive well of talent in the draft and try and come up with a replacement, any relacement for that abortion that is Khalif Barnes.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast