Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Palmer Done?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Let me guess, and Gruden is coming back right?

[cue SK] lol

Ugh I hope he's back. Poor Palmer.
    Well that rumor will not die until next season and then will flare up again if we are still bad, on and on until he is with a new team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineRaider View Post
    Well that rumor will not die until next season and then will flare up again if we are still bad, on and on until he is with a new team.

Lol you're right tho.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Palmer will be back.. Im sure he wants to be a part of this great restructure of this organization. Rm and Allen is doing a great job and its moving in the right direction.. Knapp's offense will be rockin next year after we get a new line and replace our receivers and running backs. Our defense will be rock solid after we replace all 11 defenders...

OOps sorry I just woke up.... Did I really write that? If I were Palmer I would retire..

vCash
    I think the Raiders need to move on from Palmer. He hasn't been bad for us, but he hasn't been great for us at the same time. (Yes, he averaged 300 yards for a while, but that wasn't getting the Raiders W's.) At the same time I feel sorry for Palmer because he was only as good as his O-line would allow him to be. Also, when a QBs favorite receiver is a TE and had limited numbers he could call on, then that obviously doesn't help matters. His list of receivers was weak. From some articles I've read it sounds as if Knapp will stay for next season, so if that's true then maybe finding a QB that fits his schemes would be better. One article stated that Michael Vick would be a good selection since he fits Knapp's scheme better and have the experience from being together in Atlanta. Note: Knapp should be fired. I don't know what will happen with the Raiders' coaching staff (Knapp and Tarver) and players (Kelly, Seymour, etc.), but whatever does happen I hope it's for the best. At this point I don't know what's best for the team.
    Last edited by RaiderNation24; 12-28-2012 at 01:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation24 View Post
    I think the Raiders need to move on from Palmer. He hasn't been bad for us, but he hasn't been great for us at the same time. (Yes, he averaged 300 yards for a while, but that wasn't getting the Raiders W's.) From some articles I've read it sounds as if Knapp will stay for next season, so if that's true then maybe finding a QB that fits his schemes would be better. Note: Knapp should be fired. I don't know what will happen with the Raiders' coaching staff (Knapp and Tarver), but whatever does happen I hope it's for the best. At this point I don't know what's best for the team.
    What's best for the Raiders is development and patience,we HAD to rebuild and change the way this team operated. We need to draft football players and not athletes,emphisize fundementals and work on developing an identity . Knapp is staying,maybe not as an OC but he is a good QB coach and Tarver needs the right players in order for his scheme to work. I've said this before but I am actually looking forward to this offseason!

vCash
    I could care less if Palmer stays. We aren't wing a ring with him anyways. I'd rather grab a crusty vet for cheap and spend that 13 mil on some defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poprocksncoke View Post
    Meh....

Hell No!

Been there, done that, not impressed

If this is true, I hope there are better options than these 4
    Alex Smith (shrugs)

Not that many options in the FA market. Unless we draft a QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post
    Alex Smith (shrugs)

Not that many options in the FA market. Unless we draft a QB.
    Smith is just as bad as any of the others listed. None of those are an upgrade from Palmer.

vCash
    I reall think people take palmer for granted....seriously....if this is true...we will be taking quite the step back...I hope this is not true...this could potentially force us into doing something dumb in the draft....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrown76 View Post
    I reall think people take palmer for granted....seriously....if this is true...we will be taking quite the step back...I hope this is not true...this could potentially force us into doing something dumb in the draft....
    How many more steps back can we take dude lol

He's not getting W's and 13 mil is huge...

I'm all for a restructure, but I'd rather take another average transitional vet and build this D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superglue View Post
    Bruised ribs and lungs is hardly a career ender. Even with broken ribs, I don't see why he couldn't recover 100% in time for mini camp.

Carson has been through much worse than that.
    This...its just the media tryna make a story out of nothing, he'll be the Raiders starter come next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Palmer will be back.. Im sure he wants to be a part of this great restructure of this organization. Rm and Allen is doing a great job and its moving in the right direction.. Knapp's offense will be rockin next year after we get a new line and replace our receivers and running backs. Our defense will be rock solid after we replace all 11 defenders...

OOps sorry I just woke up.... Did I really write that? If I were Palmer I would retire..
    lol ok ill admit, this one got a good laugh out of me haha...
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 12-28-2012 at 02:55 PM.

vCash
    I don't think we'll do any worse than 3 wins with even Jason Campbell this year won't be a huge losss

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    try to snag kirk cousins from washington

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    How many more steps back can we take dude lol

He's not getting W's and 13 mil is huge...

I'm all for a restructure, but I'd rather take another average transitional vet and build this D.
    As far progress towards being better...it will be stunted...i admit he didnt win too many games for us...but next year with same qb we should be better...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast