Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Jim Buss is that knee-jerk that I would not at all be surprised if our starting line-up included Nash, Bryant, James and Gasol. MIA are gun shy of the new super tax but I would suggest they would be happy to take a run with Allen, Wade, Bosh and Howard. Which is a better rotation than current.

James is the uber-star of the next 5-10. Is Dwight? James is a D'Antoni type and he and Bryant and Nash would be ridiculous together. Gasol would thrive also with Nash and James. Get another solid C or PF and we'd be settled. Meeks would be open all night.

Don't dismiss it, especially if we continue to struggle and get swept early.

"Push off Kevin, I'm the starting PF on this team."
    "Not for long Buddy, not for long."

vCash

Pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph aka Jman View Post
    For those saying you wouldnt want LBJ are out of their minds.

Guy IS the best player on the planet who wouldnt want him
    kobe 1st lakers second fans.
    ]

vCash
    Lebron the best player of the world(according to some million fans),but Kobe still more popular than him! He is ahead in the popular vote! Howard when healthy,will be more valuable to the Lakers. Lebron a long shot. Howard just needs a set of players that can shot and a wing super star! Plus Phil! I hope he demands it.
    When?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    kobe 1st lakers fans 1st.
    Fixed
    go raiders

vCash
    not a LBJ fan but if there's a chance him being a laker i'll welcome him.. and i dont see dwight leaving LA

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    I'd take James in a heartbeat, the goal is to pass Boston in rings and increasing the distance between us. Lebron would help tremendously there, the Lakers are forever. Players come and go no matter how much you love them.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    How articulate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewisknows View Post
    Reason I say this is because if Phil jax go to the nets where does d12 really stand he wanted Phil he wanted Brooklyn idk this might be one and done laker family if that the case Lamarcus Aldridge is available express negative and positive whom I'm kidding we are lakers fans and lbj meaning 2014
    Sorry don't want James to ever be a Laker.. I know he's a great player but not into his drama.. He can go elsewhere as long as it's not LA..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    This is a real Laker fan right here. No Laker fan in the mid 80's would have welcomed Larry bird, Isah Thomas, etc to the team. No Laker fan in the early 00's would have wanted Bibby, Weber, Wallace, etc on the team. Get out of here with this Lebron ****, like if you dont get him we wont win a chip. We are the ****in lakers, the greatest players to ever play the ****in game of basketball has worn our jerseys. We dont need Lebron. Give me Rose or Durant any day ( not gonna happen, just sayin).

vCash
    Rest of career

D12 > Lebron
    go raiders

vCash
    Rest of careers

D12 > Lebron
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    This is a real Laker fan right here. No Laker fan in the mid 80's would have welcomed Larry bird, Isah Thomas, etc to the team. No Laker fan in the early 00's would have wanted Bibby, Weber, Wallace, etc on the team. Get out of here with this Lebron ****, like if you dont get him we wont win a chip. We are the ****in lakers, the greatest players to ever play the ****in game of basketball has worn our jerseys. We dont need Lebron. Give me Rose or Durant any day ( not gonna happen, just sayin).
    This...!!!

This sums up fans today as apposed to fans in the past I guess. Maybe it's a cultural thing or simply a sign of the times with the advent of free agency and what not.. In the past rivalries with teams such as the Celtics were personal down to the water boy.. Larry Birds greatness was not lost on me but there's no way I would ever want him as a Laker.. EVER.. He's died in the wool Celtic and as such a sworn enemy for life.. Sure a bit excessive but that's just how it was and still is for many fans.. I guess I'm just a purest when it comes down to it, or at the very least biased when it comes down to who should be wearing the purple and gold..

vCash
    Lol I love reading posts by Kobe slurpers and real laker fans. You can easily tell them apart

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    Lol I love reading posts by Kobe slurpers and real laker fans. You can easily tell them apart
    Interesting you brought that up, because us Laker fans can easily distinguish heat fans from psd as (annoying single celled organisms that leeches onto and lives off LBJ/Dwade semen).

Go on back to your forum and tell your ring leader what I said. llullz
    Last edited by 8kobe24; 01-02-2013 at 03:09 AM.
    "Tittays"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast