Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    I would definitely prefer to have Lebron over Dwight. There is no question, and any Laker fan saying that they wouldn't is not an actual Laker fan. Aside from Durant, there is no player in the NBA that I would rather have than Lebron to take over as our franchise player once Kobe retires.

vCash
    I cant wait for Dwight to be fully healed so I don't have to see dumb threads like these

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1derm00 View Post
    I would definitely prefer to have Lebron over Dwight. There is no question, and any Laker fan saying that they wouldn't is not an actual Laker fan. Aside from Durant, there is no player in the NBA that I would rather have than Lebron to take over as our franchise player once Kobe retires.
    Pretty much,.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakman View Post
    That's where your wrong. Anyone who wouldn't want to welcome LeBron is a moron.I'm faithful to the Lakers not a single player.
    I didn't mean to make it sound like I'm playing Kobe vs. LeBron. Kobe could retire in a year or two, so it's not all about him. I just don't like his track record and assuming Dwight resigns long term, he'll be the superstar. I'm sure the Lakers could do it, and maybe they even will. I just don't think it's the right move for the franchise to tie up money in a guy who is hitting 30 faster than we think.

And I think we can all agree that LeBron is mad athletic, most of his play, like Dwight, is based on athleticism. What happens when he loses that athleticism? He becomes a jump shooter. See Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. LeBron isn't the type of jump shooter Kobe and MJ are and were. LeBron likes the go to the rim. If he works on his game, sure, he can develop an even better jumper. But it's just not the right timing to bring him here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    Lebron has a ring. Now that he's on a team that surrounds him with great talent (just like Kobe had the advantage of having as well), he has won a ring and is in position to win another this year.

This isnt 2009. You can no longer use the "no ring" argument on lebron.
    this goes out to all lakers fans who want lebron if you want lbj so bad go join him in miami cause hes not going anywhere im a laker fan for life that mean i am team kobe until he retires. ******* lebron go join him they will be glad to accept u guys over there they love bandwagon fans lebron james in purple and gold dont kill me why dont we get wade and bosh 2 lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1derm00:24885748
    Most played out and lame comment on PSD. Because I would rather see the Lakers beat Bron and keep him from winning his "not 1,2,3,4,5,6,7" rings, I'm not a Lakers fan!!. People want to think of him as gods gift to basketball. I'd rather see the Lakers win ships while keeping this fool from winning anything.

If your more of a player fan, go jump on that wagon with everyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersiznumber1 View Post
    this goes out to all lakers fans who want lebron if you want lbj so bad go join him in miami cause hes not going anywhere im a laker fan for life that mean i am team kobe until he retires. ******* lebron go join him they will be glad to accept u guys over there they love bandwagon fans lebron james in purple and gold dont kill me why dont we get wade and bosh 2 lol
    This is a real Laker fan right here. No Laker fan in the mid 80's would have welcomed Larry bird, Isah Thomas, etc to the team. No Laker fan in the early 00's would have wanted Bibby, Weber, Wallace, etc on the team. Get out of here with this Lebron ****, like if you dont get him we wont win a chip. We are the ****in lakers, the greatest players to ever play the ****in game of basketball has worn our jerseys. We dont need Lebron. Give me Rose or Durant any day ( not gonna happen, just sayin).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Who gives a **** about stats?
    people who care about scouting and gauging talent. in short, people who matter in professional basketball circles.

I don't care about an individual players stats if it doesn't amount to him WINNING RINGS.
    i'm sorry, who just won a ring this year, lebron or kobe? looks like lebron can win too.

I wouldn't care about all of Kobe's accolades if he hadn't won 5 rings in LA.
    i highly doubt this.

Don't sound like these other fans who aren't used to their team winning and just want some guy here because he's cool. I want a winner on my team, Lebron isnt a winner. He's a great player, but not a winner.
    HE. JUST. WON. A. RING.

When I say winner, I mean strong will to win. He does not have that at all... Lebron and all of his "stats" have amounted to two failed finals appearances. One was embarrasing to say the least. So no, not all Laker fans want him here. And how thge hell can you project to be the GOAT? How old are you little man?
    my age doesn't matter, you know that. i'm certainly old enough to know stats matter, lebron is INDEED a top 10 player all time, and you are too blinded by your own insecurities to accept logic as your friend. now that's embarrassing. 2 s's, big guy.

And lol@ whats good for the franchise. You realize that if he comes to the Lakers it will be two franchises that he lest high and dry. He has no loyalty.
    he left one franchise in an unscrupulous manner, but you're already damning him for a situation that will never happen (him leaving miami for la). you citing his failed finals appearances is laughable. he was on cleveland for one. and the other, he was just gelling with his new team. you think the lakers will win it all this year? i don't see anyone getting past the thunder this year. but if you do, it doesn't surprise me, oh wiser-than-thou and thine statistics.

vCash
    It'd be ****ing awesome to have LeBron in Purp and Gold... Chances are slim though, look you can hate him all you want, but he's a great and I mean great player, it'd be fun times with LeBron, but once again chances are not high, so I'll put this to rest
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    I do not see Lebron suiting up in P&G. But I wouldnt be surprised if Howard walked. I honestly do not think he(Dwight) is happy about being in LA. Primarily because of the mediocre play & what seems to be a lack of clear direction.

Yeah Bynum has effed up knees & hasnt playd at all. But from a sheer performance standpoint. Howard has been very underwhelming thus far. Now I know people are going to say his ailing back is a contributing factor. But I cant as it stands right now. I cant honestly Im completely against Lbj coming here.

I dont like the poor bastard. But I believe we'd benefit a great deal with him on board following behind/challenging the Mamba everyday in practice. With all tgat said, Lebron ain't coming here...Not to play for us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    No thanks.

Once Dwight is at 100% everyone will be kissing his *** again
    This. X a million

And I would like to add F Lebron on the Lakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewisknows View Post
    Reason I say this is because if Phil jax go to the nets where does d12 really stand he wanted Phil he wanted Brooklyn idk this might be one and done laker family if that the case Lamarcus Aldridge is available express negative and positive whom I'm kidding we are lakers fans and lbj meaning 2014
    What?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    As far as dwight leaving, meh i wont be as heartbroken as I thought i'd be. He's a great player, but there are too many glaring holes in his game (offense, free throws, immaturity, etc..) that I woudn't lose any sleep over switching dwight for a lebron, or a cp3, etc...
    No way cp3 bolts NO WAY...with the roster we have why would he leave just to play with kobe,pau,nash?

vCash
    For those saying you wouldnt want LBJ are out of their minds.

Guy IS the best player on the planet who wouldnt want him

New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions Draft this man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    I'm pretty sure Dwight will resign with Bird rights. He's not stupid.

LeBron would never ever be a Laker. That's just enough said. I honestly hate LeBron and would never want him on the Lakers. I'm faithful to my man Kobe. LeBron may be one of the best all time when it's all said and done, but I still don't want him.

Plus, do you think he'd do to Miami what he did to Cleveland? He'd be the most hated man in sports.
    This

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast