Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Bye Dwight hello LBJ

Reason I say this is because if Phil jax go to the nets where does d12 really stand he wanted Phil he wanted Brooklyn idk this might be one and done laker family if that the case Lamarcus Aldridge is available express negative and positive whom I'm kidding we are lakers fans and lbj meaning 2014

vCash
    Not a chance

vCash
    I'm pretty sure Dwight will resign with Bird rights. He's not stupid.

LeBron would never ever be a Laker. That's just enough said. I honestly hate LeBron and would never want him on the Lakers. I'm faithful to my man Kobe. LeBron may be one of the best all time when it's all said and done, but I still don't want him.

Plus, do you think he'd do to Miami what he did to Cleveland? He'd be the most hated man in sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post

LeBron would never ever be a Laker. That's just enough said. I honestly hate LeBron and would never want him on the Lakers. I'm faithful to my man Kobe. LeBron may be one of the best all time when it's all said and done, but I still don't want him.

Plus, do you think he'd do to Miami what he did to Cleveland? He'd be the most hated man in sports.
    Agree with everything here

vCash

Wade is deteriorating before our eyes. Dont be too sure about Lebron staying there after 2014. As far as him being a laker....lakers will have the cap space, the limelight, and the city for a guy like lebron. I'd say that if Lebron left miami, lakers would be one of his top 2 choices.

You can hate lebron all you want, but theres no denying he's this generation's best overall player. Who wouldnt want him on their team.... A lot of laker fans hated dwight during his orlando circus drama, now they love him as a laker.
    Last edited by 310Casper; 12-28-2012 at 12:39 PM.

vCash

This

vCash
    No thanks.

Once Dwight is at 100% everyone will be kissing his *** again

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    no thxs there is no place in la for lbj. its like larry bird putting on a lakers jersey stay where u are really la fans dont want him over here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersiznumber1 View Post
    no thxs there is no place in la for lbj. its like larry bird putting on a lakers jersey stay where u are really la fans dont want him over here
    lol speak for yourself buddy.

LA fans would have a parade if lebron put on a laker jersey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    lol speak for yourself buddy.

LA fans would have a parade if lebron put on a laker jersey.
    we don't need lebron 4 no rings he can stay where he is durant will be the best player in 3 yrs anyways so no thxs. i cant even imagine him in the purple and gold i rather have dwight hes hurt give him time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersiznumber1 View Post
    we don't need lebron 4 no rings he can stay where he is durant will be the best player in 3 yrs anyways so no thxs. i cant even imagine him in the purple and gold i rather have dwight hes hurt give him time
    Lebron has a ring. Now that he's on a team that surrounds him with great talent (just like Kobe had the advantage of having as well), he has won a ring and is in position to win another this year.

This isnt 2009. You can no longer use the "no ring" argument on lebron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    No thanks.

this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    No thanks.

This. X a million

And I would like to add F Lebron on the Lakers.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    As far as dwight leaving, meh i wont be as heartbroken as I thought i'd be. He's a great player, but there are too many glaring holes in his game (offense, free throws, immaturity, etc..) that I woudn't lose any sleep over switching dwight for a lebron, or a cp3, etc...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    As far as dwight leaving, meh i wont be as heartbroken as I thought i'd be. He's a great player, but there are too many glaring holes in his game (offense, free throws, immaturity, etc..) that I woudn't lose any sleep over switching dwight for a lebron, or a cp3, etc...
    No way cp3 bolts NO WAY...with the roster we have why would he leave just to play with kobe,pau,nash?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast