Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What streak will end first?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clippers

17 77.27%
  • Bobcats

5 22.73%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    tie. Cats will win tonight and Clips will drop a close one in Utah then burry them at home.
    That is right!

I wasn't making my point on the fact they are 1st rounders. I was pointing out that Utah has invested in young talent in the last 2 years, and now are growing the future of the Jazz(who are already great bench players, and most could easily replace our starters).
    I figured you knew who they were and knew what a threat they will be to LAC's continued streak. Our bench could easily play your starters, and LAC's bench could easily play our starters.

Besides for Al and Mo, we don't have big players putting up big stats in all categories. They are the only non-replaceable players on the team, and we lost Mo.(we have no young "1st rounder" to replace him, like we do with all the other positions, just two old guys who are a 3rd string PG and a bench PG against your two obvious starter PG's(biggest miss match tonight)).

Kanter is great, but he won't match Jeffersons stats that are overall better than Griffens.(hell Jefferson should be considered best Center in the league next Marc and Dwight).
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 12-28-2012 at 02:10 PM.

vCash
    I actually think Clipps lose tonight. Jazz are pretty tough at home. I had Cats winning at home tomorrow

vCash
    Clippers will lose first

Side note: Halo is gay
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    The Clips are gonna lose one of these next two games against the Jazz. I can almost guarantee it.

As for the Bobcats, I could see them stealing one away from New Orleans or Cleveland.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Clippers will lose first

Side note: Halo is gay
    You are a very smart person.

Last year, we were dead even 1-1 @staples and 1-1 @Energy! The year before, we won 3-0 @Staples and 1-0 @Energy!!

LAC @Energy in 12-13 is 1-1, series a tie so far(no @LAC). I chose going to 10-11 because that is the year this Griffen era started. Pretty much we have 4 more wins(cause of the first year).

Either way, we did win the first time in preseason so it is possible! Then Clippers came from a home stay, and we came home after our road trip and LAC took our home streak. We have lost to Memphis and Golden State since(which in all due honesty, we faced great power and fell short to great teams, but @Energy we also won to the likes of OKC, LAL, HOU, DEN, SAS, and DAL).

Clippers road record is impressive, but it doesn't exactly prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they can bring the "Lob City" every night(especially to one of the toughest places). I know tonight will be sold out, we are pissed and want revenge. A Jazz fan who wants revenge...well its gonna be ugly(like 48 mins of screaming from 20k angry fans who want you to turn into "slob city").

vCash
    Clippers lose tonight.

vCash
    Clips lose in one of the games VS Utah.
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas 2. Kendrick Lamar 3. Jay-Z 4. J Cole 5. Lupe Fiasco 6. Pusha-T 7. Kanye West 8. Eminem 9. Drake 10. Wale

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac 2. Nas 3. Rakim 4. Notorious B.I.G. 5. Jay-Z 6. Eminem 7. KRS-One 8. Public Enemy (Chuck D) 9. Common 10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

vCash
    I say the Clips lose at GS and Bobcats continue sucking.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    if the bobcats beat brooklyn, i'll give up my tickets to tomorrow's game for free.

vCash
    I tried telling someone in the Clippers forum that their schedule was a lot easier through this streak compared to the rest of their season, but they thought I was some idiot ***.. Which is crazy, and here is why:

Before their 30 days of hell with only 4 home games between Jan 14th and Feb 14th, they are going to be facing 5/8 teams that are .500+, 3 of which are on the road(staring with Utah @Energy, with 2 other Road Games @Denver and @GS)(LAL, DAL & ORL, being the other 3 teams)!
    Then the next 6/8, after the 14th of Feb, are versus more .500+ teams(mostly at home). The rest of March is fairly tough, with 3 playoff teams in one road trip and 5-6 tough home games versus other playoff teams like NY, OKC, MEM, BK, and MIL.

Starting today's road game, there is no way in hell they are going to be able to get 5+ in a row with their future schedule. Maybe in March or April they could get a 5+, but its going to be impossible to continue past 20, or start another streak past 10+!!
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 12-28-2012 at 04:24 PM.

vCash
    Cats win...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I tried telling someone in the Clippers forum that their schedule was a lot easier through this streak compared to the rest of their season, but they thought I was some idiot ***.. Which is crazy, and here is why:

Before their 30 days of hell with only 4 home games between Jan 14th and Feb 14th, they are going to be facing 5/8 teams that are .500+, 3 of which are on the road(staring with Utah @Energy, with 2 other Road Games @Denver and @GS)(LAL, DAL & ORL, being the other 3 teams)!
    Then the next 6/8, after the 14th of Feb, are versus more .500+ teams(mostly at home). The rest of March is fairly tough, with 3 playoff teams in one road trip and 5-6 tough home games versus other playoff teams like NY, OKC, MEM, BK, and MIL.

Starting today's road game, there is no way in hell they are going to be able to get 5+ in a row with their future schedule. Maybe in March or April they could get a 5+, but its going to be impossible to continue past 20, or start another streak past 10+!!
    I'll peep the schedule when I get home from work and let you know how I think they will fare during the month. I predicted 21-7 in the 1st 28, they were 22-6. I can see them winning 3 of the games against NY, OKC, MEM, BK(not tough) and MIL(not that tough).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I'll peep the schedule when I get home from work and let you know how I think they will fare during the month. I predicted 21-7 in the 1st 28, they were 22-6. I can see them winning 3 of the games against NY, OKC, MEM, BK(not tough) and MIL(not that tough).
    Pretty much they got an 8-Game Road trip and another long road trip, and between Jan 14 and Feb 14, they only get 4 home games, which is crazy tough! I mean those road trips can wear you out. By the end of the season we will see who makes it out alive.

I am not saying what LAC did so far isn't amazing, it is. I mean they took out 2 tough east teams in a 4 game road trip, which was in the middle of this streak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    tie. Cats will win tonight and Clips will drop a close one in Utah then burry them at home.
    Oh so you can see in the future? Mind telling me what some lotto numbers are...derp derp

vCash

What streak will end first clippers or bobcats?

the bobcats have lost 18 in a row while the clippers have won 16 in a row.
    what streak do you think will end sooner?
    Last edited by ROY 2 MVP Braun; 12-30-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast