Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What streak will end first?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clippers

17 77.27%
  • Bobcats

5 22.73%

Threaded View

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    tie. Cats will win tonight and Clips will drop a close one in Utah then burry them at home.
    That is right!

I wasn't making my point on the fact they are 1st rounders. I was pointing out that Utah has invested in young talent in the last 2 years, and now are growing the future of the Jazz(who are already great bench players, and most could easily replace our starters).
    I figured you knew who they were and knew what a threat they will be to LAC's continued streak. Our bench could easily play your starters, and LAC's bench could easily play our starters.

Besides for Al and Mo, we don't have big players putting up big stats in all categories. They are the only non-replaceable players on the team, and we lost Mo.(we have no young "1st rounder" to replace him, like we do with all the other positions, just two old guys who are a 3rd string PG and a bench PG against your two obvious starter PG's(biggest miss match tonight)).

Kanter is great, but he won't match Jeffersons stats that are overall better than Griffens.(hell Jefferson should be considered best Center in the league next Marc and Dwight).
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 12-28-2012 at 03:10 PM.