Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What streak will end first?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clippers

17 77.27%
  • Bobcats

5 22.73%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

What will happen first, Bobcats win, or Clippers Lose?

Clippers Schedule:

12/28 - @Jazz
    12/30 - vs Jazz
    1/1 - @Denver (9-1 at home so far)
    1/2 - @Golden State
    1/4 - vs Lakers (usually count as home games for the Lakers but who knows nowadays)
    1/5 - vs Golden State
    1/9 - vs Dallas

Bobcats Schedule:

12/28 - @Brooklyn
    12/29 - vs New Orleans
    12/31 - @Chicago
    1/4 - vs Cleveland
    1/6 - @Detroit
    1/9 - vs Utah

I bet the Cats win at home against New Orleans, thus winning said challenge. I think the Nugs continue their hot home streak and beat the Clippers there.

vCash
    Bobcats win first. Even a blind cat can run into a dead mouse once in a while.

vCash
    I'll say Cats win first. One of the next two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I'm a boss at Halo 4 lol.

vCash
    Utah's a really good home team and the Clips are on a back to back, so there's potential for a loss in tonight's game. Warriors and Denver are also teams they don't want to play on the road (Warriors actually beat them in Staples their first meeting).

Fair question, but I'll still go Charlotte wins. 4 of their next 5 are winnable.

vCash
    There is a good chance the Bobcats win 4 of the next 5 games... so bobcats

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Looking at the schedule, I'd have to say the Bobcats have a pretty good chance to win 4 of the next 5 games. The Nets are playing with an interm coach and are dealing with multiple injuries. NO is one of the worst teams in the league and they are playing them in Charlotte... NO's road record is awful. And Cleveland is playing without Anderson-V right now and will also be playing in Charlotte. And finally Detroit has an awful record right now as well, though I would pick them to win that game, Charlotte does have a shot.

I expect LAC to win both games agaisnt Utah since the Jazz are playing without their starting PG and have guys on the trading block that likely aren't as invested in the team as they might otherwise be (even if they are putting in an honest effort). So the next potential loss for the Clippers I would guess would be in Denver and then in Goldenstate (both teams have been playing well lately and have healthy rosters and since the Clippers will be on the road, I think there is real potential to lose there. If the Clippers can win those two games, I expect them to be able to pull out a win in LA, though that is another potential loss, while the two games afterward should be relatively easy for the Clipper to win, Denver and Dallas in LA.

I'd put my money on the Bobcats winning first, but if they don't win one of the next two games, I'd put my money on the Clippers losing first.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    I don't think Clippers will win both against Utah. Even with Millsap waiting to be traded and Mo out, Utah is probably the only team who has as good as bench, I think we have a better bench with 4 1st round picks.

Its gonna come down to our starters and whether they can make their shots. We both strive on getting stops and running the ball. I think Foye has something to prove, since he was traded to us from clippers during off-season.

Bobcats couldn't win a game even if they tried. Clipppers will eventually tire out and this streak is building up even more pressure to win. Plus Clippers took away Utahs home streak that was at 7-0(we were the last West Coast to stay undefeated at home(NY and Heat were last two after us).

You took our streak, we will take yours!
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 12-28-2012 at 12:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs:24884229
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I'm a boss at Halo 4 lol.
    No your not.

vCash
    My prediction, Utah loses at home, but wins in Staples(which is a day after the Bobcast win the Hornets). So technically they will tie, by both winning their second game from now.

All 7 of those LAC games are harder to win, than what they have been getting. Bobcats best shot is the Hornets, which will be like watching HS basketball.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 12-28-2012 at 12:44 PM.

vCash
    tie. Cats will win tonight and Clips will drop a close one in Utah then burry them at home.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 4 Yards: 97 TD: 1

vCash
    Bobcats.. they beat the Nets tonight.

vCash
    bobcats win

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I think we have a better bench with 4 1st round picks.
    Utah may have a better bench, I'm not saying they don't, but the arguement here is weak: "We have a better bench with 4 1st round picks"? Seriously? Most players in the league are first round picks, and those who weren't should have been.

The Clippers have:
    Crawford
    Bledsoe
    Odom
    Hill (though Hill is out with injury)

All those guys are first round picks. But just because you are picked in the first round doesn't mean you are good. Matt Barnes was picked in the second round for example, and he's played a bigger role on the teams he's played for than has; Adam Morrison, Tyrus Thomas, Sheldon Williams, Pat O'Bryant, Joe Alexander, Hasheem Thabeet, Johnny Flynn and any number of not only first round picks, but LOTTERY picks that were drafted much higher than he was.

You can have a bench filled with second round picks that are far better than a bench filled with first round picks.

Ben Wallace was undrafted, as was Udonis Haslem.

In 1986, the following players were all drafted in the second round or later; Rodman, Duckworth, Mark Price, Nate McMillen, Jeff Hornacek, Drazen Pertovic, and Johnny Newman, all of whom had great careers as NBA players and all of whom are better than a great many of first round picks. I could put together a team that is better than the current Utah roster with players picked after teh first round in this one draft alone, so being a first round draft pick doesn't make you good, it just means you've convinced a GM that you are.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    I think the Clippers will drop one before the Bobcats win. It's easier to lose than to earn a win...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast