Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I am not the one thinking lose. I am trying to give advice to those passive-aggresive jazz fans, who always expect Jazz to lose but then dwell in the glory when we win, but then say I told you so when they lose and say we suck. I was giving my speech cause we had nay-sayers post in the forum I was trying to give a positive outlook.

What my point was is, even if we lose I am not gonna sit around cry about it, and I am just gonna move to finish another game. I see this team as any other team. The only way your gonna know if they are good is if they beat you. And if that happens there is no shame in losing to someone better than you cause your gonna get another chance to play them.

I am not on the Jazz, I am just their biggest fan, I didn't come in and ask to be a fan....I was born a Jazz fan!
    I love your attitude, lets think win and beat the Clippers!!! GO JAZZ

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    So I guess its ok to run over a player in the paint now in the NBA..... Bad no call on Millsap

vCash
    Once again the unpopular jazz get no call, while the all star gets the call on the other side because he is popular.

vCash
    WTF!!!!!!! refs, tick take foul on Jefferson, the Foye gets hammered and a no call?????? Bias Refs, shame on them.... that was a BS finish!

vCash
    that is the tick tackiest foul I have ever seen. refs have screwed the jazz twice now against the clippers and I never complain about the refs

vCash
    I was just stating the facts. I get pretty steamed when we lose, but I am not blaming the refs, its a team game and this took a group effort..A repeat of the last loss!

I think Tinsley did great leadership, and Burks was so awesome.

I think Paul and Marvin should be traded or benched. They don't play with the same passion as everyone else. You can see in Paul's playing that he doesn't want to be here, and for Marvin I don't know, Foye was cold for awhile but made a come back. I called it, I knew Foye had something to prove, I just wish he could do that every night!

vCash
    Seriously dude, do you watch the games? Marvin IS BEING BENCHED so we can start and continue to watch the human streak mark known as Foye. Today he was good, tomrrow chances are, nope.

FIRE CORBIN! Was I the only one who noticed our starting group go down by 7 (like usual) then bench comes in, we go up big going into half. Starters come in, they gel get a nice 19 point lead, then suddenly, :O the clippers go on a 14-0 run and what does Corbin do? Call a timeout AND KEEP THE SAME PLAYERS IN! Finally by the end of the 3rd he puts in our bench, which grows our lead up. Only to lose to OUR STARTERS again.

Our offense blows when Jefferson is in the game. Granted he made like 3 push shots, but how many times does the ball go to him then stop? When he's out specifically the ball moves, and it's Jazz basketball.

Fire Corbin, Shop Jefferson, play our young guys, and trust me, we'll have a winning season. Better than this **** show.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Seriously dude, do you watch the games? Marvin IS BEING BENCHED so we can start and continue to watch the human streak mark known as Foye. Today he was good, tomrrow chances are, nope.

FIRE CORBIN! Was I the only one who noticed our starting group go down by 7 (like usual) then bench comes in, we go up big going into half. Starters come in, they gel get a nice 19 point lead, then suddenly, :O the clippers go on a 14-0 run and what does Corbin do? Call a timeout AND KEEP THE SAME PLAYERS IN! Finally by the end of the 3rd he puts in our bench, which grows our lead up. Only to lose to OUR STARTERS again.

Our offense blows when Jefferson is in the game. Granted he made like 3 push shots, but how many times does the ball go to him then stop? When he's out specifically the ball moves, and it's Jazz basketball.

Fire Corbin, Shop Jefferson, play our young guys, and trust me, we'll have a winning season. Better than this **** show.
    Only reason burks and favors we ever pulled in tonight's game was because of foul trouble. Also, until favors learns to finish you have to get your low post offense from someone, and it isn't coming from millsap.

vCash
    Carroll was an option, especially on guarding chris paul. Why wasnt he used?
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    carroll was gold against paul the last time we played them... which was very recently, wasn't it??? i hate this screwed up schedule where we play opponents twice in no time at all.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    We need to enter a full blown rebuilding mode. We need to give the young guys more minutes. LA didn't regain the lead while they were on the floor. Our starters are the problem because they play crappy defense. I think we need to have a superstar or let one of the young guys develop into a superstar. We can't be the 2004 Detroit Pistons.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post

I do like this idea...I am just trying to be real but I do want more for my Jazz.

I have been saying for months that we should put our bench as starters and rid of our starters and/or bench them. We could bring in maybe 1 or 2 amazing players for our guys. I am talking the best caliber we can get.

I think Mo, is the only starter who I love, he is just injured to often. If we had Mo last night, he could have taken the 3 and won(like our last win @energy vs SAS). If foye wouldn't have tried to get the foul, he could have focused on the shot(He is only hot vs his former team).

Al, Paul, Marvin, and Foye = Gone (Watson first, Tinsley second).(& Belll)

Carroll = Resign

Bench = New Starters, worry less about what might happen and just do it, cause your right, anything is better than this, if our starters weren't so pathetic, we could have kept a lead and won easily.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 12-29-2012 at 03:45 PM.

vCash
    we will. we have 4 players signed through next season. if 75% player turnover isn't rebuilding, i don't know what is.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Did anyone else see Jefferson getting after Hayward after he fouled Paul towards the end or the game? I thought it was BS. It reminded me when DWILL got after Hayward.

I chuckled and I am sure Hayward chuckled When Big Al was whistled for the foul on that final Clip possession.

vCash
    hayward has class, i'm sure he wasn't chuckling about a loss.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast