Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Los Angeles Clippers @ Utah Jazz 7pm MT

I guess the biggest question on everyone's mind....can Utah actually beat LAC.

Yes, they can....will they....well that is gonna come down to whether which Jazz team comes out tonight. Mo is not going to be here again, so your guess is as good as mine!

If we do beat them, were more likely to do it tonight at Energy, especially since LAC played last night in Staples vs Celtics(which gives them sweet 15).

This gives us an advantage, although this team is just as good on the road, as we are at home(preciously 9-3), so its actually more of an opportunity to equal out the playing field.

Knowing the Jazz we will lose tonight, but will win in Staples on Sunday!

vCash
    I am a DIE HARD Jazz fan.

But without Mo, defensively our guard situation sucks. The Clips are gonna run circles around them.

I will be hopeful watching tonight, but I suspect we will be on the receiving end of a shillacking.

GO JAZZ!!

vCash
    We have been though worst, and stood through it. A loss tonight is not a big deal because we will play them again and have entire season to make a comeback. I mean were not named the comeback kids for nothing!

vCash
    I am 99% sure everyone in the NBA is rooting for Jazz tonight(which is a change). I am sure every playoff team in the NBA is hoping we break their streak. I mean if we can't do it, the Denver will or one of the other tough teams they will face through the first of January!

vCash
    i love the Jazz, buts lets be real. We Suck. I expect a double digit loss tonight.

vCash
    teams that are worse than us.
    CHA, TOR, PHX, SAC, WAS, CLE, DET, ORL

vCash
    geeze, clippers are playing sloppy, jazz is playing with tons of energy, and the refs are being terrible. not cool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by birdmann5 View Post
    teams that are worse than us.
    CHA, TOR, PHX, SAC, WAS, CLE, DET, ORL
    more like the entire eastern conference besides miami, new york, atlanta, indiana, and chicago. Also, dallas and everyone below them in the standings. then we are about the same as the lakers, twolves, rockets, nuggets, and portland people are just overeating to a bad stretch.

vCash
    foye is finally having a good game for the first time in a month

vCash
    Wow....

vCash
    great second quarter, our bench is eating them alive, the starters better take notes on how to hustle and play with energy! GO JAZZ!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    I have and always will be a Jazz fan. I always want the Jazz to win but I know we can't win them all. I hope we can win the big ones, but as long as we tried I don't care if we lose.

I mean there is no shame in losing to the best. I am also not gonna judge an entire team this far in. Dallas has Dirk back, Lakers have Nash, and Minn has less injuries, so anyone can flip. I just won't discount anyone including Utah. We don't suck. If you watched other teams, and all teams go through this type of stuff, and players go cold, its normal.

Utah is always underated when talking who is great, but everyone always call a game against us as a real game. The only ones who don't come in thinking this is a real game, end up realizing that we can win. I think we are great and have a great organization that knows what they are doing. I mean we have only missed 4 playoffs since we first went way back in the 84. We only missed the 4 playoffs because era's ended.

Everyone in the league wants us to win. If i were Miami or OKC I would be jumping out my chair like how I am! I am pretty much standing up half this game so far. I mean 10 point lead was way above expectations!

I love Jazz Basketball!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I have and always will be a Jazz fan. I always want the Jazz to win but I know we can't win them all. I hope we can win the big ones, but as long as we tried I don't care if we lose.

I mean there is no shame in losing to the best. I am also not gonna judge an entire team this far in. Dallas has Dirk back, Lakers have Nash, and Minn has less injuries, so anyone can flip. I just won't discount anyone including Utah. We don't suck. If you watched other teams, and all teams go through this type of stuff, and players go cold, its normal.

Utah is always underated when talking who is great, but everyone always call a game against us as a real game. The only ones who don't come in thinking this is a real game, end up realizing that we can win. I think we are great and have a great organization that knows what they are doing. I mean we have only missed 4 playoffs since we first went way back in the 84. We only missed the 4 playoffs because era's ended.

Everyone in the league wants us to win. If i were Miami or OKC I would be jumping out my chair like how I am! I am pretty much standing up half this game so far. I mean 10 point lead was way above expectations!

I love Jazz Basketball!
    With all due respect I would never want you on my team. I don't care who we play, or what their record is, I'm going to give it 100% and you will have to beat my best. You NEVER think lose, its not in my vocabulary, its not an option. Losing is NEVER ok, as soon as you think it, you become a loser- heart and hustle is what brought us back into this one and if we BELIEVE we can win we will win. BELIEVE my fellow Jazz brother, we are the Jazz and we can beat anyone!!!! GO JAZZ

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    yay ironman!!! telling it like it is, as usu.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    I am not the one thinking lose. I am trying to give advice to those passive-aggresive jazz fans, who always expect Jazz to lose but then dwell in the glory when we win, but then say I told you so when they lose and say we suck. I was giving my speech cause we had nay-sayers post in the forum I was trying to give a positive outlook.

What my point was is, even if we lose I am not gonna sit around cry about it, and I am just gonna move to finish another game. I see this team as any other team. The only way your gonna know if they are good is if they beat you. And if that happens there is no shame in losing to someone better than you cause your gonna get another chance to play them.

I am not on the Jazz, I am just their biggest fan, I didn't come in and ask to be a fan....I was born a Jazz fan!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast