PF - David West

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    17.4---8.1----1.0----20.01

C - Roy Hibbert

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    9.9----8.2----2.9----14.98

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    91.5 28th OVERALL---46.0 1st OVERALL------19.9 25th OVERALL----89.9 1st OVERALL

(11-18)

~***Starting Lineup***~

PG - Goran Dragic

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    14.1---6.2---2.8---18.32

SG - Shannon Brown

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    12.9---2.2---2.6---14.02

SF - Jared Dudley

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    11.8---2.5---2.9---16.88

PF - Luis Scola

PPG---RPG---BPG---PER
    11.7---6.2---0.4--17.11

C - Marcin Gortat

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    11.2----8.5----2.0----17.00

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    97.3 13th OVERALL-----39.7 27th OVERALL-----22.0 12th OVERALL---100.8 25th OVERALL

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Born Ready bringing the Energy!!!
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srsly_chris View Post
    Born Ready bringing the Energy!!!
    yeah hes played a good game today.

Were doing a good job of beating a team were supposed to beat.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    we got out hustled in that 3rd quarter pretty badly. Things got a little sloppy. I would like to see George get more involved on the offensive end in the 4th quarter.

vCash
    man, the Suns have come all the way back. Just awful play in the second half. We should be running away with this game, we have a much better team.

George has 0 points in the second half. That needs to change.

vCash
    David west hits another big shot.

Stephenson has come up big for us as well.

Both offenses are playing pretty bad in the 4th.

vCash
    up by 4 with 49 seconds left, we better not drop this game. These are the ones we need to win to stay in the top 4 in the east.

vCash
    ^Ya we were up 16, I think Roy making these 2 FT's sealed it though.

#iubb

vCash
    I dont understand the suns late game 'tactics' there. It seems the coach is a little confused as to how saving time on the clock works and why its dumb to take a time out with 3.1 seconds left down by 6.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ^Ya we were up 16, I think Roy making these 2 FT's sealed it though.
    yeah it did. Just need to put the proverbial foot on the throat of our opponents.

vCash
    looking good..
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    won 7 of the last 8....very nice.

#iubb

vCash
    won 7 of the last 8....very nice.
    yep and we need some teams to play well tonight and put down some of our eastern conference competition like the Hawks and Knicks. I feel those two teams specifically are over achieving.

vCash
    I saw today that we are basically the same record as we were last season through 29 games

#iubb

vCash
    I saw today that we are basically the same record as we were last season through 29 games
    yeah, down Granger. We should be much better.