Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i am probably the biggest romo fan in here and i admit that he has had a horrible game. but to put all the blame on him is beyond stupid.. what about the defense that has given up more than 270 rushing yards, the stupid red-haired idiot moron who calls stupid plays 9 out of 10 times or the horrendous o-line that doesn't help romo in any way?

vCash
    Go Seattle another great Romo game

vCash
    Kick the FG in the first half, and you're down 7.

Fire the coach

vCash
    Not a question he was in.

Pathetic.

Jason Garrett should not have a job after this either...not to mention...Rob Ryan is overrated.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    got in easy and plenty. game over another season another stay at home. see ya guys. hope this team makes a lot of changes. i dont think i can support this team next year if big changes arent made. i will gladly jump on the wagon if they have a good record this time next season
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    by the way this is a ****ing fan base!!! holy ****. this is impressive
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    i am probably the biggest romo fan in here and i admit that he has had a horrible game. but to put all the blame on him is beyond stupid.. what about the defense that has given up more than 270 rushing yards, the stupid red-haired idiot moron who calls stupid plays 9 out of 10 times or the horrendous o-line that doesn't help romo in any way?
    they gave up 21 points until now and the Skins D is pathetic , but nope not Romos fault

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samanjerry View Post
    this franchise is a loser franchise. lets face it we are cheering a loser owner with loser coaches and many loser players

honestly its not much different than being a bills fan or jets fan
    unfortunately i have to say you are right.. this is never getting better (at least not as long as saddam jerry or his family runs the team)

vCash
    Hilarious song too.

Not as hilarious as Romo as an NFL QB, but hilarious nonetheless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    they gave up 21 points until now and the Skins D is pathetic , but nope not Romos fault
    who said romo isn't to blame? i said he played a horrible game.. but either you are really stupid or you are just really blinded by your hate for romo if you can say he alone is responsible for us missing the playoffs once again!

vCash
    If anybody says this isn't romo fault after 3pick & a crucial one that loss us the game is blind. Dion sanders said it 3yrs ago romo can't lead u to a superbowl let a lone a playoff win.

vCash
    I am pissed off at this entire team...mostly the coaches...romo too...some times it gets hard to root for a team with so much talent but always seems to greatly underachieve every year.

vCash
    Again, not trying to taunt, but I remember saying the same type of thing about Brett Favre. Then Aaron Rodgers came around. I'm really not trying to taunt here because I have nothing against the Cowboys, and I actually like Tony Romo a lot. However, in my experience of watching Brett Favre for 19 years... The boneheaded interceptions in the biggest games won't end.

vCash
    if romo ever gets us to the super bowl you people are not allowed to cheer!

vCash
    who said romo isn't to blame? i said he played a horrible game.. but either you are really stupid or you are just really blinded by your hate for romo if you can say he alone is responsible for us missing the playoffs once again!
    Romo has had his chance in big games...and then he's gotten a few more. The defense was bad, but Romo has proven himself to be a loser at this stage. I couldn't care less about what stats this guy puts up in lesser games.

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast