Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    get me to 8 pm tmmrw now. Im pumped up for this game, rg3 isn't 100% and we got back some key offensive players from thanksgiving. And Dez is just unstoppable right now, with all this said all of our defensive injuries will keep this close and Dallas will come out on top 34-27.
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    So scared and nervous. Cant wait to get the pregame shakes and jitters around 8PM. Im not ready to let go of this team for another 8 months. The season goes by SO FAST.

vCash

Dallas Cowboys (8-7) @ Washington Redskins (9-6) MUST WIN GAME!

The closer we play our front 7 and CB's to the line will help us. It'll take away there quick slants and screen plays.

vCash
    Anybody know who's playing and who's out for tomorrow night ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    If you guys want the change in the title, let me know....I put it on Ebbs to make the change as well, I was just stepping in to get the thread going....

Cowboys 34, Redskins 27

There could be 1,000 yards of offense in this one (depending on weather)
    It's going to be cold up there tomorrow night. That's going to affect the kicking game, because the ball won't go as far in cold air. Watch and see.

I think the key is if Murray has a good night. The better night he has, the less time RG3 and Co. can stay on the field. The Cowboys better not fall behind early.

34-31, Cowboys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    Even if we win the Super Bowl it will be the defense that did it not Tony. Tony Romo will NEVER win a game for the Cowboys he can only lose them.
    I'll be so sad if he gets chipped on a super bowl

The End is Coming.

vCash
    The title should read "Win and We're "In"."

Quite frankly, I have felt like the Cowboys have plyaed over their heads the last few weeks. I'm kind of proud that they've been poised and played smart football....and pretty much done the best that they could under the circumstnaces. We're just too thin on so many spots and lets give credit to the Saints they have a very explosive offense. It's shocking that we're 9-6 right now and at the doorstep of the playoffs! I'm sure Skins fans are scratching their heads that they are in the same situation.

These games do mean a lot to Tony Romo's legacy. He doesn't have to go that far in the playoffs...no one is expecting the Cowboys to. In fact, if he plays well and the Cowboys go further than expected the storyline will be different.

I do like that Tony Romo has been taking care of the ball. There have been several situations where he showed some wisdom in not making a throw when he recognized that a safety might make a play in that situation and learn to live for another play. That's the mature Tony Romo. I would feel more comfortable if we had Bruce Carter and Sean Lee tomorrow...but with the thinnness in many areas of our team, I feel like the offense needs to come out blazing. Garrett cannot come out with some kind of game plan that gets the Cowboys behind for the first 3 quarters and try to make it all up in the final quarter. Dez, Murray and Witten will have to present their matchup problems... maybe Harris presents a darkhorse x factor surprise.... and I hope Carr and Claiborne have saved one last gamechanger int up their sleeve.

vCash
    I can't wait. I'm so pumped when the cowboys win I will be rubbing it in all the skins fans faces as we walk out of the stadium

vCash
    I will be dancing around my house arse naked when Tony lays down the Hammer and Knocks those Giants/Skins out of the playoffs. What a fantastic day this will be....I need a packers/Cowboys win and I will give fred a naked hug

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I wish I felt as confident as you guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I will be dancing around my house arse naked when Tony lays down the Hammer and Knocks those Giants/Skins out of the playoffs. What a fantastic day this will be....I need a packers/Cowboys win and I will give fred a naked hug
    ouch...we just got 6 inches of snow yesterday...you know what the cold can do to appendages....

vCash
    I'll be leaving NY in an hour to make my way to FedEx Field!!! I'm so nervous/excited for this game!
    Twitter: @R_Denaro

KNICKS
    RANGERS
    COWBOYS
    YANKEES

vCash
    lucky ****! Stay warm!

vCash
    not that I am NOT going to watch, but I can't even get into one other game today...need 8:00 pm to get here, and fast!

vCash
    Hell, if the Bears and Vikings lose I wouldn't mind losing this one lol.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast