Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Dallas Cowboys (8-7) @ Washington Redskins (9-6) MUST WIN GAME!

GAME THREAD

MUST WIN OR GO HOME!!!

Dallas Cowboys (8-7) Vs. Washington Redskins (9-6)

Date: Sunday December 30th, 2012
    Time: 8:20 PM EST/5:20 PM PT
    Channel: NBC

Will Tony get to 5,000 yards?

Will Jason Witten get to 1,000 yards?

Will Miles Austin get to 1,000 yards?

Will Dallas get into the playoffs?

PREVIEW

props to Stamina (for me stealing portions of his game thread )
    Last edited by Fred; 12-29-2012 at 11:30 AM.

vCash
    Only had a few minutes before work so Ebbs, doll this up!

GO COWBOYS!!!

vCash

I almost forgot about this!!!

In the 38-31 loss to the Redskins, the Cowboys played without left tackle Tyron Smith and center Ryan Cook, who was replaced by left guard Macknezy Bernadeau. Derrick Dockery started at guard.

And donít forget DeMarco Murray was out for the fifth straight game with a foot injury. And if thatís not enough, wide receiver Miles Austin suffered a hip injury in the first quarter, coupled with Kevin Ogletree being out with a concussion. That forced the Cowboys to rally back in the second half with Dez Bryant, Dwayne Harris and Cole Beasley at receiver. Since that game, Harris has elevated himself ahead of Ogletree as the third receiver.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ar...9-2c498a472512

vCash
    Random thought. This game means nothing for tony romo.

if he wins, this must win game, and comes up super clutch, then it wasnt a must win game. if they then win the wild card, doesnt matter. if romo goes all the way to nfc championship game and loses, then thats all they will remember. tony romo choked, in the championship game.

if he goes to superbowl, and we lose, none of the other games will matter... tony romo will be a choker.

for tony romo, its superbowl or bust. we dont win the superbowl, no matter how clutch he plays, how many games he wins, he will be choker in the eyes of many..

not fair.

this game, i predict, honestly,

us 38-28...

we got this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    Random thought. This game means nothing for tony romo.

if he wins, this must win game, and comes up super clutch, then it wasnt a must win game. if they then win the wild card, doesnt matter. if romo goes all the way to nfc championship game and loses, then thats all they will remember. tony romo choked, in the championship game.

if he goes to superbowl, and we lose, none of the other games will matter... tony romo will be a choker.

for tony romo, its superbowl or bust. we dont win the superbowl, no matter how clutch he plays, how many games he wins, he will be choker in the eyes of many..

not fair.

this game, i predict, honestly,

us 38-28...

we got this.
    Even if we win the Super Bowl it will be the defense that did it not Tony. Tony Romo will NEVER win a game for the Cowboys he can only lose them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    Even if we win the Super Bowl it will be the defense that did it not Tony. Tony Romo will NEVER win a game for the Cowboys he can only lose them.
    I'll be so sad if he gets chipped on a super bowl

The End is Coming.

vCash
    IDK fred... IDK... you took the brackets off the must win game... and you made them all caps... not sure im comfortable with it..

powerful decision on your part..

im not sure i like it.. im not sure i dont like it either... im torn..

with great power fred, comes great responsibility....

what does everyone else think? whats the feel? good? bad? is this going to work? i know the brackets were pretty awesome before.. gave us a nice run of victories.. but it failed last week.. so the all caps was a nice touch...

thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    IDK fred... IDK... you took the brackets off the must win game... and you made them all caps... not sure im comfortable with it..

powerful decision on your part..

im not sure i like it.. im not sure i dont like it either... im torn.. I'm fine with what Fred did we won everygame until last week...

with great power fred, comes great responsibility....

what does everyone else think? whats the feel? good? bad? is this going to work? i know the brackets were pretty awesome before.. gave us a nice run of victories.. but it failed last week.. so the all caps was a nice touch...

thoughts?
    we only lost by a few last week so I'm fine with the slight change Fred made it will be the difference in this win

vCash
    fyi, im leaning on liking it... the brackets could have contained some of the awesomeness.. now the brackets are gone, it will all pour out..

vCash
    I think our superstitious game threads work better than you guys'. What we do, is simply make the laziest game thread you can think of, something like "We play on sunday guys, discuss" with no pics or stats, and then our fans go into the thread and bash our team to no end. Its worked for 6 weeks so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I think our superstitious game threads work better than you guys'. What we do, is simply make the laziest game thread you can think of, something like "We play on sunday guys, discuss" with no pics or stats, and then our fans go into the thread and bash our team to no end. Its worked for 6 weeks so far.
    that sounds fun

cows fans would never have it though
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    Lets go Cowboys!!! I can't stand people who blame Romo for the Boys being 2-10 since 2000 in week 17 games. It makes no sense. He's only started since 2006 for one. Two, he's been hurt in some of the games. Oh, but they've averaged 13 points in those games. Total nonsense! With Romo under center in week 17 games the Cowboys have averaged just under 20 ppg, counting 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2011. No 2007 because he played less than a quarter. The defense in those games have averaged just under 30 ppg. But it's always Romo's fault.

vCash

Dallas Cowboys (8-7) @ Washington Redskins (9-6) MUST WIN GAME!

The so called experts just like to throw stats and people run with them. We will give the skins everything we got and if we fall short we can't blame Romo. He is the biggest reason we are alive in wk 17.

If RGIII is still on that brace we need to press receivers to avoid quick slants and screens. Make him read past his first target.

We need to be balanced on offense and jump on them early in hopes of turning their offense more predictable.

Prediction: Dallas 31, Washington 28.

vCash
    Going to be a loooooooong Sunday afternoon, watching many pointless games. A few games still have some playoff implications.

vCash
    If you guys want the change in the title, let me know....I put it on Ebbs to make the change as well, I was just stepping in to get the thread going....

Cowboys 34, Redskins 27

There could be 1,000 yards of offense in this one (depending on weather)

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast