Jason as Coach/OC

DC for the skins,,2010
    Cowboys 2011

Since these two guys were hired back in 2010
    Skins finished , 4th, 4th, 1st
    Cowboys finished 3rd, 2nd, 3rd..

Red got outcoached out played by a younger OC and smarter Coach,,,
    -Jim Haslet outplayed Ryan...

Bottom line,,,The Skins GM put his ego aside and got Coaches that were built for winning...JJ can care less if he wins another SB,,heck the cowboys are worth 2.1 billion in revenue....I keep saying this,,,Until the Jones are gone,,,the Cowboys will never win....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by france03 View Post
    Compairing the Skins and the Cowboys...
    -Mike was hired in 2010
    Jason 2010

OC for the skins hired 2010
    Jason as Coach/OC

DC for the skins,,2010
    Cowboys 2011

Bottom line,,,The Skins GM put his ego aside and got Coaches that were built for winning...JJ can care less if he wins another SB,,heck the cowboys are worth 2.1 billion in revenue....I keep saying this,,,Until the Jones are gone,,,the Cowboys will never win....
    I disagree with this, Ryan did pretty good for a defense missing so many players and playing with injured players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    I disagree with this, Ryan did pretty good for a defense missing so many players and playing with injured players.
    -- suppose so...man just getting tired of players missing tackles, ..or looking lost....that game was hurtful...

vCash
    The redskins had nearly 300 rushing yards, he did not do good by any means

titties

vCash
    He had players on the field that weren't even playing football at the start of the year and still more players that were practice squad players from other teams. Plus Ware was hurt and the Redskins knew they didn't have to worry about him.

vCash
    You wanna know what the real difference is?

The Redskins don't have a D-Bag of a GM drafting mostly incompentence...

As cocky as their owner is, he doesn't believe that he needs to make "EVERY" decision for his team...he's clued in...and it got them to the playoffs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys4Life619 View Post
    You wanna know what the real difference is?

The Redskins don't have a D-Bag of a GM drafting mostly incompentence...

As cocky as their owner is, he doesn't believe that he needs to make "EVERY" decision for his team...he's clued in...and it got them to the playoffs!
    Anyone notice that's the way Dan Snyder used to run things?
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    I have said this a few times, but I hope that JJ looks at the diminuative little snyder and how he swallowed his pride and brought in a football guy....I can only hope that for Dallas...

...and, before anyone goes and looks at the difference between these two teams in the last few years, remember that the Redskins had MUCH higher draft positioning based on their previous poor play. Couple that with bringing in Shanahan who may know a thing or two and they are now winners (and made a smart move to go up and get Griffin, albeait a costly move)

vCash
    1. the redskins have sucked every year but this year. so far, 1 good year, in which they started 3-6, but then ended on miracle winning streak.
    2. The got rg3. they were crappy enough to land top pick, and then traded even higher to get him. they got real lucky to get him. those type of players dont come around often.
    3. has good has the redskins are, will they be better next year? they have that cap penalty 18 million, and have sacrificed many, many picks... they wont be able to get anything in free agency, and might even lose some pieces.
    4. last year, newton's rookie year, he was RG3. he was breaking records, and just football god. he was all that and a bag of potatos..

this year, wasnt all that impressive, and there team really sucked.

rg3, played amazing.. but will he next year? he, IMO, was pretty close to a career changing injury this year.. to me, rg3 doesnt appear to be sturdy.. like he could get hurt and his career could be over any play.

then the redskins will be horrible...

wait and see guys... i dont know, but lets wait to annoint them the next best thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by france03 View Post
    Compairing the Skins and the Cowboys...
    -Mike was hired in 2010
    Jason 2010

OC for the skins hired 2010
    Jason as Coach/OC

DC for the skins,,2010
    Cowboys 2011

lol. You do know were were playing with several street FA's, 4th string and backup defensive players starting. Also just for reference Romo and Hatcher lost the game for us.

We beat ourselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I have said this a few times, but I hope that JJ looks at the diminuative little snyder and how he swallowed his pride and brought in a football guy....I can only hope that for Dallas...

...and, before anyone goes and looks at the difference between these two teams in the last few years, remember that the Redskins had MUCH higher draft positioning based on their previous poor play. Couple that with bringing in Shanahan who may know a thing or two and they are now winners (and made a smart move to go up and get Griffin, albeait a costly move)
    There's only 2 owners in football who carry the GM duties. Jerry Jones and Mike Brown of the Bengals. 3 years ago Mike Brown finally began to relinquish much of the GM responsibilities to Marvin Lewis. Marvin was able to draft who he wanted, more involved in trades and FA's and for two years in a row, in one of the toughest divisions in football the Bengals went from a laughing stock to a playoff team.

I actually believe they'll beat the Texans this weekend.

So we have Snyder and Brown as examples of what happens when the owner steps aside and brings in or allows a football guy the ability to do his job, both teams have turned around into solid playoff threats. They found franchise QB's in a matter of a couple seasons both early and later on in the draft and their doing just fine.

It doesn't surprise me that Jones is still the lone wolf (owner-gm); who knows when or if he'll ever wake up and realize that he's one of the biggest problems with this team.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by france03; 01-03-2013 at 06:04 PM.