Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

TNA: IMPACT WRESTLING December 20, 2012

Preview TONIGHT'S IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 8/7c - the return of Championship Thursday with THREE World Title matches! If you can't watch it on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record it! The road to the January "Genesis" Pay-Per-View continues!

- It's the return of CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY with an epic main event as World Heavyweight Champion "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy will defend the gold against former titleholder Austin Aries!

- The Knockouts Championship will also be on the line as Tara defends the title against one of these four superstars: Mickie James, Velvet Sky, Miss Tessmacher or ODB! The potential challengers will make their case to Knockouts Executive in Charge Brooke Hogan, and Brooke will select who receives the title shot!

- Also on the CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY edition of IMPACT, the Television Championship will be defended as Devon of The Aces and Eights puts his title on the line against the Olympic Gold Medalist - Kurt Angle!

- Plus, just days before the big holiday, Kazarian promises to throw a party on the broadcast in honor of Christopher Daniels to celebrate his big win over AJ Styles at Final Resolution!

All this and much more on Thursday's special holiday IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV
    Last edited by NBA_Starter; 12-20-2012 at 07:31 PM.

vCash
    I suck at my job.

vCash
    A lot of good matches on this show.

vCash
    Last time on General Hospital.

vCash
    Kurt vs. Devon

vCash
    What a dropkick by Kurt!

vCash
    I don't like Aces and Eights music.

vCash
    Hopefully Joey Ryan will be X Division champion this year, Kenny King too for that matter.

vCash
    Wow it was rockin in here. Man i gotta try and watch tna again. Nfl put tna off for a while.

vCash
    Boring show again....the one hope i had was the Kaz/Daniels segment and they went the too cheesy route and it wasnt funny, i was really disappointed in that. It was one of those moments where i felt a little embarrased for watching and had to turn the volume down so no one would hear. Kaz/Daniels are still awesome but this was bad. Yeah Hardy/Aries was a good match, but feeling bored by the time the match happened and knowing there wasnt a chance in hell Aries was gonna win...i didnt have any excitement for the match.

Kenny King was one of the very few bright spots, he was pretty funny.

vCash
    There needs to be more progression on these shows and things need to start happening....bottom line. You watch a show for 2 hours and really the only thing of note that will carry into next week is Bully making out with Brooke....its not enough. Everything else was same old **** as usual.

vCash
    I got a question.

I understand what they are trying to do with Tara and Jessie calling themselves like the A list couple or whatever. But why did they choose Tara? when they couldve done it with Madison Rayne or another chick that makes sense.
    Maybe its just me.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Sting wasn't even gone that long! Unless he brings back Abyss with him.

Who is the muscle Devon is talking about? It could be Matt Morgan was one thought and another is Aries even though he is not exactly a "muscle guy".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    Sting wasn't even gone that long! Unless he brings back Abyss with him.

Who is the muscle Devon is talking about? It could be Matt Morgan was one thought and another is Aries even though he is not exactly a "muscle guy".
    How lame that they reveal who the guy coming back is. Killed that.

It's Big Poppa Pump. lol.

vCash

TNA: IMPACT WRESTLING December 20, 2012

It's a taped show so it does make sense why the wouldn't do anything major. 1-3-2013 as Sting is a let down to me. I love sting ad all but how long is TNA going to make him be a major cog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast