Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    .500 is not important its a wasted game on top of a disgusting season. 12th pick in round 1 and throughout will be much more beneficial then a random game in the past that is irrelevant to anything
    Exactly the players of course don't wanna lose but a smart fan understand the lose is for the greater good

vCash
    Sorry I couldn't make this, away from a computer for the week. Thanks, JRM.

I don't consider it being a bad fan, hoping we lose for draft position. It's hoping the team puts itself in a good position to more easily have success and get better players to help win in the future.

I want to see Ta'amu get some time, but he probably won't even dress. Hope Cortez can repeat last week's performance, any NFL player can be a one game wonder. I like consistency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Sorry I couldn't make this, away from a computer for the week. Thanks, JRM.

I don't consider it being a bad fan, hoping we lose for draft position. It's hoping the team puts itself in a good position to more easily have success and get better players to help win in the future.

I want to see Ta'amu get some time, but he probably won't even dress. Hope Cortez can repeat last week's performance, any NFL player can be a one game wonder. I like consistency.
    No biggie I just edited your week 12 on lol and I agree I hope the young guys play a lot

vCash
    If we lose I'm not going to cheer for us anymore. Simple as that.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan:24895376
    You mean if we win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    this is why most people consider steeler fans front runners. you guys got how many rings yet your gonna jump ship after a subpar season lol.

as for the game im fine either way. Losing helps in the draft, but winning gives us a sweap of the steelers first since 1988. I'm not sure how far a win or a loss moves the Browns in the draft order, but im happy with beating the steelers once this year lol.

I just hope the new regime keeps this young core together. have a good draft and maybe get a couple FA's. with better coaching who knows what the Browns could do next season.

I expect the steelers to bounce back next season a make a run at the playoffs. Guys like Harrison, troy and foote though are really old or injury prone. gotta reload.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    He was joking LOL

vCash
    smh

vCash
    I don't think Hines is going to jump ship haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    This is how I feel, except substitute us for the U.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knci-3G3z9o

vCash
    I can never stomach a loss to the Browns, no matter what the circumstances!

vCash
    LMAO obviously not. It's just that pitiful if we lose to this 18th string QB and big Hardesty.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Somebody go to this game. 2 tickets plus parking pass 216 face. im selling at 170

vCash
    While I would potentially like to pick 3-4 spots higher, we need this win for our pride. Not sure I can stomach any less than an 8-8 season. We better win.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    **** this n pride is out the window months ago. Woodley says they wanna win **** him. Loses to the browns, raiders, chargers, barley beating the chiefs.
    We should be minimum 10-6 and have locked up a playoff spots weeks ago. They need to lose this game and be so pissed and think of it for the whole off season. They need to feel like **** all year and be ashamed of themselves. I have never seen a team this talented be this pathetic.
    The offense and defense never were good together offense was good while defense was ******, defense was good when offense was awful.
    Beating the ravens with a third stinger smh.

Of course I wanna win all the time and win the Super Bowl but if you miss the playoffs miss them by a lot. We should have lost to the ravens and we should lose today. Not only for a better pick but to make these clowns grow some balls and some pride.
    1-5 the last 6 is pathetic. The problem is these players don't seem to care or have that pride.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast