Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 286 to 296 of 296
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Cal.805.
    Posts
    6,177
    vCash
    1500
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH........... ^^^^^^^ You reading this **** Ring?

    And yes, I am Jesus, and Ring is God. You weren't that happy on Xmas. You got a few things to add to your toy collection. Teddy bear, new blanket, legos. Ahhahaha.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.


  2. #287
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,743
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH........... ^^^^^^^ You reading this **** Ring?

    And yes, I am Jesus, and Ring is God. You weren't that happy on Xmas. You got a few things to add to your toy collection. Teddy bear, new blanket, legos. Ahhahaha.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Cal.805.
    Posts
    6,177
    vCash
    1500
    I'm sick and tired of his worthless opinion. It doesn't make any sense. Te'o: 250 tackles, 20-25 sacks. Hahahahahhaha. Omg. That was funny
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.


  4. #289
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    http://steelersblitz.com
    Posts
    1,296
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    I see, you Ring, and you Troy are the only ones here who can state an opinion ? Oh, excuse me. I didn't realize you guys were GOD & JESUS CHRIST! Forgive me for having a thought. I won't do it again. Even though I have 1,000 times the Steeler knowledge, and football knowledge then both you combined.
    You can have an opinion but that doesn't mean it isn't wrong. No one has ever had those stats and your being idiotic and you know it

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,818
    vCash
    1500
    Guys please do not resort to name calling and insults. We are all old enough to know better.






  6. #291
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    763
    vCash
    1500
    Little late to be playing like a competent team there, Pittsburgh.

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    20,007
    vCash
    1500
    Lol I just read all this LMFAO

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,470
    vCash
    1500
    I finally read it. That was funny. 250 tackles, 25 sacks. Solid projections I think.

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,348
    vCash
    1500
    Te'o is still better then ANY LB that we have, or anyone else we have had recently. But it is a mute point. No way we will get him. So we need to concentrate on a premire WR in this draft in round 1. Cause losing Wallace is gonna kill us. Especially considering Brown does not catch alot of TD passes. And Sanders is basically a average 3rd or 4th WR. And Miller may not even be back next year. WR IS our # 1 need people.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,818
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Te'o is still better then ANY LB that we have, or anyone else we have had recently. But it is a mute point. No way we will get him. So we need to concentrate on a premire WR in this draft in round 1. Cause losing Wallace is gonna kill us. Especially considering Brown does not catch alot of TD passes. And Sanders is basically a average 3rd or 4th WR. And Miller may not even be back next year. WR IS our # 1 need people.
    Miller will be back most likely during the preseason unless something in addition to his current injury happens there is zero chance he misses the season.






  11. #296
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,743
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Miller will be back most likely during the preseason unless something in addition to his current injury happens there is zero chance he misses the season.
    This kid said that since Heath might miss, at most, the first 3-4 games of the regular season, we have to cut him. I can't wait for him to finally say something insulting so he can be banned.

    I'll talk about this more in the draft thread, but pass rusher should be #1 if Harrison goes. I still have very little faith in Worilds. Also hoping for a future safety.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •