Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    vCash
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH........... ^^^^^^^ You reading this **** Ring?

And yes, I am Jesus, and Ring is God. You weren't that happy on Xmas. You got a few things to add to your toy collection. Teddy bear, new blanket, legos. Ahhahaha.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH........... ^^^^^^^ You reading this **** Ring?

And yes, I am Jesus, and Ring is God. You weren't that happy on Xmas. You got a few things to add to your toy collection. Teddy bear, new blanket, legos. Ahhahaha.

vCash
    I'm sick and tired of his worthless opinion. It doesn't make any sense. Te'o: 250 tackles, 20-25 sacks. Hahahahahhaha. Omg. That was funny
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    I see, you Ring, and you Troy are the only ones here who can state an opinion ? Oh, excuse me. I didn't realize you guys were GOD & JESUS CHRIST! Forgive me for having a thought. I won't do it again. Even though I have 1,000 times the Steeler knowledge, and football knowledge then both you combined.
    You can have an opinion but that doesn't mean it isn't wrong. No one has ever had those stats and your being idiotic and you know it

vCash
    Guys please do not resort to name calling and insults. We are all old enough to know better.

vCash
    Little late to be playing like a competent team there, Pittsburgh.

vCash
    Lol I just read all this LMFAO

vCash
    I finally read it. That was funny. 250 tackles, 25 sacks. Solid projections I think.

vCash
    Te'o is still better then ANY LB that we have, or anyone else we have had recently. But it is a mute point. No way we will get him. So we need to concentrate on a premire WR in this draft in round 1. Cause losing Wallace is gonna kill us. Especially considering Brown does not catch alot of TD passes. And Sanders is basically a average 3rd or 4th WR. And Miller may not even be back next year. WR IS our # 1 need people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Te'o is still better then ANY LB that we have, or anyone else we have had recently. But it is a mute point. No way we will get him. So we need to concentrate on a premire WR in this draft in round 1. Cause losing Wallace is gonna kill us. Especially considering Brown does not catch alot of TD passes. And Sanders is basically a average 3rd or 4th WR. And Miller may not even be back next year. WR IS our # 1 need people.
    Miller will be back most likely during the preseason unless something in addition to his current injury happens there is zero chance he misses the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Miller will be back most likely during the preseason unless something in addition to his current injury happens there is zero chance he misses the season.
    This kid said that since Heath might miss, at most, the first 3-4 games of the regular season, we have to cut him. I can't wait for him to finally say something insulting so he can be banned.

I'll talk about this more in the draft thread, but pass rusher should be #1 if Harrison goes. I still have very little faith in Worilds. Also hoping for a future safety.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920