Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Bay Area fans clearly don't vote for All Stars

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/12/27/a...s=iref:nbahpts

Second returns. How the **** do Chandler Parsons and Omer Asik have votes but not David Lee?

How does Curry only have 78380 votes?

vCash
    does it really matter? thats just for the starters. lets be honest with ourselves and admit that the starts for the ASG r usually the best and most popular players at their positions. curry and lee r all stars but they wont start if they make it. just hope the coaches vote them both in

vCash
    curry and lee arent the best but at least one of the two should make it

vCash
    We will for sure get snubbed if no players from the Warriors make the All Star team. To the people that vote them in meaning coaches writers etc, and not the fans, they judge it by whose team has a winning record, and who was helping their team the most. The Warriors clearly have a winning record, and have a good chance of having a winning record at the All Star break. If we don't have lee or Curry then the league hates us

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I rather get picked by coaches rather than idiots. Then again...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Actually there is no possible way that the west wont have curry as a reserve. Lets look at it, popularity aside. In the west the only guard that is statistically performing better is chris paul. Curry actually dominated the last chris paul/curry head to head and will have a chance to show who is the best point guard in the pacific division. Also look at where the warriors are standing. 4 games behind first in the west. Seeing that the clippers are only 4 games better, while on this 15 game winning streak says that the warriors actually started out better, and have more quality games. Also the clippers are at more or less full strength, the warriors are missing their "player of the future" in bogut. Curry and Lee both stepped up. Without both of them playing their hearts out, we would easily be where the bobcats or kings are. Curry and Lee will both make the All star game.

fail

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badua36 View Post
    does it really matter? thats just for the starters. lets be honest with ourselves and admit that the starts for the ASG r usually the best and most popular players at their positions. curry and lee r all stars but they wont start if they make it. just hope the coaches vote them both in
    1. Yes. All Stars attract better free agents so it does matter.

2. Even if we go by popularity, only 70,000 votes? Thats all we get? This is Bay Area we are talking about, not some schmuck city in middle of nowhere.

3. Asik and Parsons are getting more votes than Lee who was once a replacement all star and has way more reputation than either of those two.

vCash
    Even Rubio has more votes than Curry and he didn't even play and isn't Asian.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Actually there is no possible way that the west wont have curry as a reserve. Lets look at it, popularity aside. In the west the only guard that is statistically performing better is chris paul. Curry actually dominated the last chris paul/curry head to head and will have a chance to show who is the best point guard in the pacific division. Also look at where the warriors are standing. 4 games behind first in the west. Seeing that the clippers are only 4 games better, while on this 15 game winning streak says that the warriors actually started out better, and have more quality games. Also the clippers are at more or less full strength, the warriors are missing their "player of the future" in bogut. Curry and Lee both stepped up. Without both of them playing their hearts out, we would easily be where the bobcats or kings are. Curry and Lee will both make the All star game.
    2 back to back games vs the clippers coming to a block near you..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    NBA all-star voting is nothing more than a popularity contest. I rather see Curry and Lee in the ASG as picked by coaches than some half-witted fools voting for their favorite teams players or who they see on ESPN most.

And for the record I vote MAYBE once each year for the NBA ASG, MLB ASG, and NFL Probowl. Mostly just to see who is on the ballot. Other than that it is a waste of time for me, as it is for most.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    maybe it's best for the warriors to just be good every year and keep expanding the streak. Just accept we are not meant to make the all star game. You can't have everything. The other 29 teams can, but we're not them. Life is just tough. and the world is not fair.

vCash
    i wonder if jlin is being voted as starter

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    i wonder if jlin is being voted as starter

he deserves it. He's Lin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    he deserves it. He's Lin
    u have got to be kidding me. i am chinese and just wow..jlin is not an all star

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Giants fans vote, just ask Sandy Alderson...

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast