Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: (s)cam fined

vCash

(s)cam fined

read article HERE

what a joke. he gets away with kicking and shoving and whining for 60 minutes, then the second he bumps a ref (who didn't even kick him out of the game, as per the rules) he gets fined pennies? so much for 'league review' and all that. the nfl is turning into a sissy league, where sissy players get everything handed to them by sissy bigwigs. such a travesty.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    But if that was a RAIDER kicking another player in the face it would of been a whole different story right?...********

vCash
    yes it would be. there's rules for tom brady, another set of rules for 'league darlings,' then rules for everyone else. but against the raiders, all bets are off- anything goes. somethings NEVER change.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Well to be fair, Seymour knocked the **** out of Roethlisberger and he didn't even get suspended

But yeah the penalty should have been worse.

vCash
    Cam Newton and Phillip Rivers need to be taken out to the woodshed and beat until their vaginas don't hurt anymore.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Cam Newton and Phillip Rivers need to be taken out to the woodshed and beat until their vaginas don't hurt anymore.

vCash
    x2
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Cam has also been fined $10,000 for the kick to Tommy Kelly

vCash
    He got off easy in both cases!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    He got off easy in both cases!
    Agreed

vCash
    those fines are nothing to a guy like Smallville

vCash
    A loosely related question. Back when it broke, did you guys ever discuss the Saints Bounty scandal, and how you would have felt if it was the Raiders who'd done it and won a Superbowl?

Even as much as Goodell claims all the fines he's tossing about are to make the NFL safer and have a better image, it seems like to me people like Newton and Suh have gotten NO message at all, and just go right on doing what they do, cause they know they will get slapped on the wrist.

I guess in some ways it's apples and oranges, the difference being premeditated vs. spontaneous.

But still, the Raiders are forever looked at as a "dirty" team, and yet, it seems to be some of the "squeaky clean"-est people in the league engage in some seriously dirty play, and squat is done about it. It gets tiresome. But I'd rather be a fan of a team that is perceived as "dirty" and just plays hard and clean, than be a fan of one of those teams that's supposed to be so all-fired by-the-rules and watch my players do stuff like kick people in the ****s and face.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!