Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    Jazz had their bench finish so many games, even when losing in Miami. Hayward and Favors are always in the 4th. I mean we get real work out of our bench and 3rd stringers(just like your bench can finish games). We are as deep as LAC, we just haven't had it all together and our inconsistent(our upcoming schedule should help out). Our bench might not start at the beginning, but they all see 20-30 minutes every night)

I just wonder how good LAC will be when they have 4 home games during the 30 days of hell, between Jan 14th and Feb 14th
    I believe the Clippers will go 17-10 from now until Feb 14th. It looks like they have 17 games against over .500 teams(if you include LAL). I have them going 8-9 in those games. They could easily do better in those games. There are a lot of easy games on this stretch as well. I think they will blow 1 game. That would put them at 40-16 which will probably still be near the top of the NBA.

vCash
    U found it
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I believe the Clippers will go 17-10 from now until Feb 14th. It looks like they have 17 games against over .500 teams(if you include LAL). I have them going 8-9 in those games. They could easily do better in those games. There are a lot of easy games on this stretch as well. I think they will blow 1 game. That would put them at 40-16 which will probably still be near the top of the NBA.
    I didn't mean to say I don't think they can do it, I just wanted to emphasize how hard it would be to win all those games. Clippers are great, and with a bench shooting 40 a night, thats like having 2-3 all stars.

I mean only 4 home games for 30 days, honestly if anyone can do it, it would be LAC. Most teams couldn't win more than several in a row. I want to see what they are made of! I want the Title back in a western conference hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I didn't mean to say I don't think they can do it, I just wanted to emphasize how hard it would be to win all those games. Clippers are great, and with a bench shooting 40 a night, thats like having 2-3 all stars.

I mean only 4 home games for 30 days, honestly if anyone can do it, it would be LAC. Most teams couldn't win more than several in a row. I want to see what they are made of! I want the Title back in a western conference hands!
    I knew you weren't dissing the Clipps! Your post made me want to want check the schedule. This time I responded to someone because I respected their post and think they are good poster!

To get back to the thread topic DeAndre is in the game in the final 6 minutes of the 1st close game we've had since the last time we played the Jazz.

vCash
    I love how Shaq was calling him the Best Center in the West early in the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Clipps were down by 16 when I posted this. I have them at 18-9 now. It's likely to be better than that!

vCash
    DJ came up MONSTROUSLY tonight. Like the dude singlehandedly saved the game pretty much outside of CP3's stretch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    DJ came up MONSTROUSLY tonight. Like the dude singlehandedly saved the game pretty much outside of CP3's stretch.
    How fast do you think you can get 30,000 posts here?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234