Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    well at least he can hit something................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerminator View Post
    This has nothing to do with baseball or the Yankees for that matter so this thread should be CLOSED!
    It was news on PSD's front baseball page so you would need to argue higher up than with forum members here. It's always news when former or active players get in trouble with the law. Would you argue the same about Delmon Young's incident last year? Sometimes off the field problems have effects on the field. Jones will probably face some problems with his new team this upcoming year just as Delmon did.
    How about mike vick. That was certainly a sports story. Let's not forget he encouraged dogs to kill eachother and watched for entertainment. And bet on them. Remember? When Vick killed dogs? I think most people remember when Vick killed dogs. I surely remember when Vick killed dogs. When I found out that Vick killed dogs I was upset. There was news everywhere that Vick killed dogs. The Vick went to jail for killing dogs. Then he got out after serving time for killing dogs. And it seems like many people have forgotten that Michael Vick killed dogs. People who support Vick now support killing dogs. People who support the Eagles support killing dogs. If you go to Eagles games or watch them on TV you're actually helping pay the salary of someone who killed dogs.
    "I'm not fat, I just have a sweet hockey body." -Eric Cartman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Steve Brule View Post
    It was news on PSD's front baseball page so you would need to argue higher up than with forum members here. It's always news when former or active players get in trouble with the law. Would you argue the same about Delmon Young's incident last year? Sometimes off the field problems have effects on the field. Jones will probably face some problems with his new team this upcoming year just as Delmon did.
    How about mike vick. That was certainly a sports story. Let's not forget he encouraged dogs to kill eachother and watched for entertainment. And bet on them. Remember? When Vick killed dogs? I think most people remember when Vick killed dogs. I surely remember when Vick killed dogs. When I found out that Vick killed dogs I was upset. There was news everywhere that Vick killed dogs. The Vick went to jail for killing dogs. Then he got out after serving time for killing dogs. And it seems like many people have forgotten that Michael Vick killed dogs. People who support Vick now support killing dogs. People who support the Eagles support killing dogs. If you go to Eagles games or watch them on TV you're actually helping pay the salary of someone who killed dogs.
    No one probably loves dogs more than me but this is old news buddy. What is it, you can't find any current news to talk about regarding Yankees baseball because this is a forum regarding just that, Yankees baseball. Vick is not even a baseball player so if you want to talk about it, then go to the Eagles forum and scream at them. The fact that Jones is no longer a Yankee and wasn't much one to begin with then his off field problems shouldn't even matter in this forum.

This forum should be used to talk about Yankees baseball issues like who's going to be our DH and our Catcher but if you have the need to speak about off field issues, then talking about Matsui and Swisher is more valid since they were part of the Yankees for a longer period of time. Who really cares about Jones and his off field problems!

vCash
    In his defense i hate getting the house ready for Christmas too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    No one probably loves dogs more than me but this is old news buddy. What is it, you can't find any current news to talk about regarding Yankees baseball because this is a forum regarding just that, Yankees baseball. Vick is not even a baseball player so if you want to talk about it, then go to the Eagles forum and scream at them. The fact that Jones is no longer a Yankee and wasn't much one to begin with then his off field problems shouldn't even matter in this forum.

This forum should be used to talk about Yankees baseball issues like who's going to be our DH and our Catcher but if you have the need to speak about off field issues, then talking about Matsui and Swisher is more valid since they were part of the Yankees for a longer period of time. Who really cares about Jones and his off field problems!
    You do realize you can just not click on the thread right? Its not as if the title is somehow misleading. This is a forum in which anything related to the Yankees is fair game, including former players and their off field issues, good or bad.

vCash

Back away slowly...take a deep breathe, repeat after me..."it's only a website, i'm taking this way too seriously"

vCash
    he really knocked it out of the park
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Is there a reason that this presumptuous thread about a non-Yankee is still open?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Looks like Andruw's Wife Got Something Special for Christmas this year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1227552

Not at her getting hit, but your opening.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    No longer A Yankee.

Who cares?

He's a douche..not shocking.
    He was a Yankee for the past two years. I dont mind hearing about old Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomber583 View Post
    Wow at least he connected with something. Couldn't hit the ball

Quote Originally Posted by 6cadi6 View Post
    Who cares, he's not a Yankee anymore.
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    If it pains you so much to read a thread on a guy who was a Yankee a few months ago, simply don't click on the thread
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    well at least he can hit something................
    Win.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    In his defense i hate getting the house ready for Christmas too.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    he really knocked it out of the park
    Good try

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Is there a reason that this presumptuous thread about a non-Yankee is still open?
    Because its news about someone who was just on this team the past two seasons. If you dont like it, you dont have to read it.

vCash
    YED is on fire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    :
    Because its news about someone who was just on this team the past two seasons. If you dont like it, you dont have to read it.
    Hey Genius, how do you know if you'll like something or not until you actually read it?

Comments like "knocking ... out of the park" "at least he can hit something"... Come on...time grow up fellas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Hey Genius, how do you know if you'll like something or not until you actually read it?

Comments like "knocking ... out of the park" "at least he can hit something"... Come on...time grow up fellas.
    Dear Bivory,

Seeing as how you complained about it being about a non-yankee, you didn't have to read it in the first place. If you're so concerned with the fact that Jones isn't on the team and don't care to hear about him, there's no need to even bother reading it.

Once read, it was ultimately your decision. Therefore it is your own fault for taking the time to read it and further to keep coming in here. A simple solution would be to avoid the thread and pretend it didn't exist.

Rather, you're going to come in here and "come at" someone who offered a minor suggestion. After all, this is a simple sports forum. There is no need to take it so seriously. I am grown, with a great family, a good job, great friends, and a wonderful girlfriend. Part of the reason for my success is that I don't take life so seriously and that I don't have my feathers ruffled, particularly over something such as an online forum.

Love,

Genius

vCash
    YED is going all Andy Reid ..... Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    YED is going all Andy Reid ..... Lol
    Took me a second.

Clever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Took me a second.