Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    I wish we were looking for a New coaching staff
    I'll miss him, but Reid really couldn't pull a Jones when facing other teams.

Having said that, Im sure Jones does fine in Japan. I'm sure he'll mash there, even if he is scummy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Dear Bivory,

Seeing as how you complained about it being about a non-yankee, you didn't have to read it in the first place. If you're so concerned with the fact that Jones isn't on the team and don't care to hear about him, there's no need to even bother reading it.

Once read, it was ultimately your decision. Therefore it is your own fault for taking the time to read it and further to keep coming in here. A simple solution would be to avoid the thread and pretend it didn't exist.

Rather, you're going to come in here and "come at" someone who offered a minor suggestion. After all, this is a simple sports forum. There is no need to take it so seriously. I am grown, with a great family, a good job, great friends, and a wonderful girlfriend. Part of the reason for my success is that I don't take life so seriously and that I don't have my feathers ruffled, particularly over something such as an online forum.

Love,

Genius
    Coming online to discuss the Yankees has what to do with where this thread has gone? I know this isn't the place but, I feel like some of us should speak up and be the grown-ups in the room when needed.

I don't take any of this seriously but when these threads get waayy off the "Yankee" topic, and border on offending people, I feel like the thread has most likely run its course. I'm allowed to ask why this is still open right?

vCash
    Fair enough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Coming online to discuss the Yankees has what to do with where this thread has gone? I know this isn't the place but, I feel like some of us should speak up and be the grown-ups in the room when needed.

I don't take any of this seriously but when these threads get waayy off the "Yankee" topic, and border on offending people, I feel like the thread has most likely run its course. I'm allowed to ask why this is still open right?
    Or you could stop posting in it and let it die.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Or you could stop posting in it and let it die.
    Bingo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Hey Genius, how do you know if you'll like something or not until you actually read it?

Comments like "knocking ... out of the park" "at least he can hit something"... Come on...time grow up fellas.
    http://aspoonfulofsuga.files.wordpre...o-serious.jpeg
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    well at least he can hit something................
    She must be left handed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    She must be left handed.

Wow.

Just............wow.

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post

Wow.

Just............wow.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post

Wow.

Just............wow.
    Too much?

i was going to ask how many time he swung and missed before he made contact? and when he finally did, I'll bet she went straight up into the air so softly, that the neighbors child was able to easily catch her preventing any harm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123