Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Andruw Jones Beats Wife

Looks like Andruw's Wife Got Something Special for Christmas this year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1227552

ATLANTA — The wife of former Atlanta Braves star Andruw Jones accused him of dragging her down a staircase, grabbing her neck and saying wanted to kill her, according to police records.

A police report obtained by The Associated Press said the fight happened around 1:30 a.m. on Christmas Day, after Nicole Jones asked her husband to help her prepare their suburban Atlanta home for Christmas morning.

Andruw Jones was free on bond after his arrest on a battery charge, according to Gwinnett County Jail records. It wasn’t known Wednesday whether he has an attorney.

PHOTOS: THE ALL-JUMPSUIT TEAM

Nicole Jones told officers that she tried to escape upstairs, but her husband grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her down some stairs, got on top of her and said, “I want to kill you,” according to the report.

“Due to Andruw’s level of intoxication, Nicole said that she was able to push him back and move away from him,” the report states. Nicole Jones then went to her parents’ house.

Police said they found injuries on her neck, which they photographed for evidence.

When officers arrived at the Jones residence in the Sugarloaf Country Club in Duluth, they said he appeared confused about what had happened.

“We entered into the bedroom and announced ‘Gwinnett County police,”’ an officer wrote in the report.

“Andruw did not respond and it appeared as though he was passed out in his clothes,” the officer wrote. “I touched Andruw on the arm and said ‘Gwinnett County police, Andruw, we need to speak with you.’ Andruw woke up and appeared dazed. He appeared heavily intoxicated and confused about why officers were standing in his bedroom.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz2GJc4Ws6h
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    No longer A Yankee.

Who cares?

He's a douche..not shocking.

vCash
    Sounds like a sex game gone wrong.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    She probably deserved it. Sorry ladies. Although you should never hit a woman. ***** probably wanted the stars and the moon for Christmas, and she got his autograph one a Victoria Secrets bra.

vCash
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

vCash
    Wow at least he connected with something. Couldn't hit the ball

vCash
    Who cares, he's not a Yankee anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post

This has nothing to do with baseball or the Yankees for that matter so this thread should be CLOSED!

It kills me how it's ok to shut down the thread "Yankees finish 3rd" but it's ok to keep this one open. This is a sports "Yankee" forum and a forum is where you go to share your "Opinion", whether you like it or not. I've noticed that for many of you, unless you make over 1,000 post, your opinion doesn't matter. Or if someone makes a negative remark about the Yankees, their opinion doesn't matter also but it's ok if someone predicts that the Yankees are going to be in 1st place or that they'll win the World Series. That person turns out to be the smartest person in the world in the mind of many of you. How about you stop thinking that you know it all and that others know nothing since it's obvious that you know just as much as everyone else.

vCash
    If it pains you so much to read a thread on a guy who was a Yankee a few months ago, simply don't click on the thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post

Great opening line.

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    Beat his wife at what??? Chess???

Seriously, what a loser.

vCash
    Stay classy Andruw.

vCash
    well at least he can hit something................
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    If it pains you so much to read a thread on a guy who was a Yankee a few months ago, simply don't click on the thread
    So says the "Legend", yet you missed the meaning of the message, oops I forgot, you're a legend!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Beat his wife at what??? Chess???

Seriously, what a loser.
    I like chess.

And so, a new era begins.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast