Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    And himself since he was banned for trolling lol
    jmoney was banned? either way that's for knicks trolls so he wouldn't qualify anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    jmoney was banned? either way that's for knicks trolls so he wouldn't qualify anyway.
    Of course he was banned. When your a troll your gonna get banned.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    I saw Billy King at the Nets Wizards game last night and Nets fans were shouting out 'We Want Phil!' 'Get us Phil Jackson' ....things of that variation. The dude just seemed to laugh it off.

Never know what that man is thinking. Especially when he spends the entire game on his Blackberry

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    Of course he was banned. When your a troll your gonna get banned.
    So whats taking them so long to ban DMF's?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    great question
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    I saw Billy King at the Nets Wizards game last night and Nets fans were shouting out 'We Want Phil!' 'Get us Phil Jackson' ....things of that variation. The dude just seemed to laugh it off.

Never know what that man is thinking. Especially when he spends the entire game on his Blackberry
    Probably check game stats!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Because he does not troll. He just rubs people the wrong way. He does not give the mods any reason to ban him.

BTW i got banned again from NetsDaily lol The poster named Rainy blew my spot and got me rebanned. They really do not like me there. Shame because i never really diss anyone there or cuse and things are about to get really good for the Nets. I would have liked to be a part of the discussions there.

Anyway great win for us tonight. I think it was the best of the season. I know the Kings are a poor team right now but we dominated the Kings. This was the first game we have played where the game was never in doubt. EVERYONE played well.

When all our players play the way they did tonight the Nets are tough to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Chill back to back-back pretty damn good games by DWill

turn around or what my dude?

and yes DMF doesn't troll the reactions to some nonsensical posts are trolling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Chill back to back-back pretty damn good games by DWill

turn around or what my dude?

and yes DMF doesn't troll the reactions to some nonsensical posts are trolling
    Yea. Nets have had the 7th most difficult schedule and worst in the east. We are 12-0 vs sub .500 teams. We have some winnable games coming up. The Nets are about to go on a streak.

Mostly it's all on PJC though. The man knows how to make adjustments and how to substitute and does not kill the confidence of his players. Tonight nobody had a huge game but i think this is the best game we have played as a team all year. Things are about to get fun for Brooklyn fans

I already peeped DMF crap. I could have him on my ignore list but he has grown on me. It's very entertaining reading what he has to say and how fans react to him. The best part is the idiots that allow themselves to get sucked in. He does not troll, he baits. He is the definition of a baiter. He just lures you in and keeps saying things to push people's buttons and when they bite all hell breaks loose in entertaining fashion.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Yea. Nets have had the 7th most difficult schedule and worst in the east. We are 12-0 vs sub .500 teams. We have some winnable games coming up. The Nets are about to go on a streak.

Mostly it's all on PJC though. The man knows how to make adjustments and how to substitute and does not kill the confidence of his players. Tonight nobody had a huge game but i think this is the best game we have played as a team all year. Things are about to get fun for Brooklyn fans

I already peeped DMF crap. I could have him on my ignore list but he has grown on me. It's very entertaining reading what he has to say and how fans react to him. The best part is the idiots that allow themselves to get sucked in. He does not troll, he baits. He is the definition of a baiter. He just lures you in and keeps saying things to push people's buttons and when they bite all hell breaks loose in entertaining fashion.
    I agree

lets get this rivalry on brother

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    I agree

lets get this rivalry on brother
    There is none yet Jesse. You guys are playing at a very high level and we are just starting to get our mojo back after going through turmoil. I'll see you in the playoffs though. By then i think it will be a better discussion.

vCash
    There is none yet Jesse. You guys are playing at a very high level and we are just starting to get our mojo back after going through turmoil. I'll see you in the playoffs though. By then i think it will be a better discussion.
    cant wait homie

stay true

vCash
    I'm going to unstick this since news of their head coach pursuit has seriously died down

vCash
    Because he does not troll. He just rubs people the wrong way. He does not give the mods any reason to ban him.

BTW i got banned again from NetsDaily lol The poster named Rainy blew my spot and got me rebanned. They really do not like me there. Shame because i never really diss anyone there or cuse and things are about to get really good for the Nets. I would have liked to be a part of the discussions there.

Anyway great win for us tonight. I think it was the best of the season. I know the Kings are a poor team right now but we dominated the Kings. This was the first game we have played where the game was never in doubt. EVERYONE played well.

He makes egregious comments on purpose. To me that's trolling, but I digress.

Tonight's win was outstanding, like you said EVERYONE played well. It was truly the most fun I had watching a Nets game in a very long time. Best part about it was our starters got plenty of rest, which will be beneficial when we face Philly. Btw, Brook is really playing out of his mind, you gotta give him some legitimate props soon enough (not to say you don't like Lopez).

As for Netsdaily, that's a bummer, but Id venture to say you shouldn't have mentioned your dupe to anyone. Although, that's hindsight. Hopefully your main account wasn't permabanned now. And I don't think they hate you there, I just don't think they loved how critical you were at times, but what fanbase doesn't have someone like that? It's not like your statements were irrational.

vCash

Damn dude I feel so bad that you can't be a part of NetsDaily. I understand Net Income has a very short leash on things over there, but what was the reason you got banned?

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041