Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Brooklyn HC discussion and rumors thread-Phil Jackson/JVG/Kelvin Sampson all in mix

UPDATE!!!!!!
    Well, if there's one candidate to succeed Johnson who knows something about championships, that would be Phil Jackson, who would be interested in exploring the possibility with Nets offficials "for sure," a person with knowledge of Jackson's thinking told CBSSports.com Thursday night. The Nets job "would definitely interest him," the person said.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ke...v-doomed-avery

Jackson's longtime representative, Todd Musburger, told TNT's David Aldridge on Thursday that his client has "no interest in the Nets' job at this time." But a source told ESPN that Jackson would indeed entertain an approach from Brooklyn and that his flirtation with the Lakers after Mike Brown's dismissal five games into the season got him "thinking about coaching again."

Another source insisted Thursday night that the Lakers' presumed reluctance to give Jackson what he wanted, in terms of salary and say in basketball matters, would not be an issue with the Nets, thanks largely to the deep pockets and affinity for stars of billionaire owner Mikhail Prokhorov.
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...et-sources-say

Amazing he will be an excellent fit here. This town was too big and too bright for Avery. As with Kobe, Bynum and Shaq PJ will handle Deron with Ease!!!

UPDATE!!!!

"@KBergCBS: Updated Nets coaching story, with source telling @CBSSports the job would "definitely" interest Phil Jackson. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ke...v-doomed-avery
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 12-28-2012 at 03:35 AM.

vCash
    he won't go to brooklyn. they don't have the players for his offense.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Funny how you didn't bold the "no interest in the Nets job" part.

vCash
    Let the 2 Knicks fans tell it!! LMFAO

vCash
    Get LMA working that triangle like Pau did and you have a team ready to compete

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Because it's an older, less relevant quote and $$$$ talks which we have an unlimited supply of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    Get LMA working that triangle like Pau did and you have a team ready to compete
    LMA would fit very very nice here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Tell what Wavey? Was my post inaccurate?

vCash
    Lmao I know right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    i guess comprehension wasn't your strong point in school.. or even reading the entire paragraph for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    3 Knicks fans already. Keep it coming guys!!

vCash
    Tell what Wavey? Was my post inaccurate?
    Was what ESPN reported inaccurate?

vCash
    prokorov must be giving him a sweet under the table deal or maybe he wants to spite the lakers.

vCash
    Another source insisted Thursday night that the Lakers' presumed reluctance to give Jackson what he wanted, in terms of salary and say in basketball matters, would not be an issue with the Nets, thanks largely to the deep pockets and affinity for stars of billionaire owner Mikhail Prokhorov.

vCash
    Yay a team that neads stability and some serious coaching will pay out the *** and give the world to a coach that will coach maybe 26 games or so for them? Seems like a Nets move to me

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast