Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Denarius Moore?

vCash
    I have always like Moore, but this season he was a big disappointment. I would like to see him rebound next season. He must improve his drop rate big time.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    I think management gets a pass in that department for this year.
    They really had no money to attract an established vet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I think management gets a pass in that department for this year.
    They really had no money to attract an established vet.
    This has been going on for several years, they could have brought in 1 vet this season easily, this is why players restructure and help the team out. When you have leaders who aren`t very bright, the players know.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    This has been going on for several years, they could have brought in 1 vet this season easily, this is why players restructure and help the team out. When you have leaders who aren`t very bright, the players know.
    I'm with you on that, however, since I don't know what happened behind the scenes, I'll give them that pass. Just giving them the benefit of the doubt. Having players restructure calls for dedicated vets. Do we have any?

vCash
    the #1 free agent this team should go for (at least offensively) is Greg Jennings.
    Reggie Wayne is 34, having a great season with a rookie. Who cares if Jennings comes in here and gets hurt? You think Reggie is about to throw a huge contract at him? No.

He's 30, he'll want to go to a veteran that can get him the ball and there'll be some familiarity with McKenzie. His leadership and skill as a receiver alone is invaluable to these young receivers who dont know **** about being a receiver.

We've needed a vet for a while. This guy is the best FA receiver. Carson needs a vet. It's just that simple. It makes too much sense not to happen. Reggie may not get him in the end but there's no way he won't be interested.

I could see him coming over and having a similar impact with Dennarius Moore that Vincent Jackson had with Mike Williams. Forget age and this injury, he's got plenty of ball left. This guy is without a doubt at least a top 10 receiver in the league when the QB gets him the ball.

vCash
    Getting rid of him(Unless we get an offer that we can't refuse)is not the answer. I think a combination of piss poor utilization, nagging injuries, and lack of chemistry with Carson Palmer all make for a bad season.

Solution: (1)Fire Greg Knapp, Did not design plays to make best use of not only Moore but all of our skill players.
    Solution: (2)Add a professional veteran reciever. A reciever who can show the young recievers how to prepare, How to run routes, How to be a reciever not just track guys.

Getting an OC that knows how to call plays, and be creative with the play calling should make for a better offense in 2013 and a better season for Denarius Moore.

vCash
    ^^ this is why Greg Jennings would be such a great signing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post

I could see him coming over and having a similar impact with Dennarius Moore that Vincent Jackson had with Mike Williams. Forget age and this injury, he's got plenty of ball left. This guy is without a doubt at least a top 10 receiver in the league when the QB gets him the ball.
    Mike Williams is a very good receiver who played for Syracuse, Shred may believe the kid has an entitlement coming from a school with distant success, I do believe he scored 2 td`s vs. Oakland this year.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    And Moore improved once DHB came back, that was evident as Moore cannot gain separation without someone else commanding attention. Also, DHB had two different QB's an obviously Palmer throws a hell of alot more. So it's safe to compare the two, **** happens... Plenty of wr's produce on crappy teams. Neither of these guys warrant any hype. But yeah DHB is not performing to his contract, but the pick wasnt his fault lol... Blame that on Al
    Tushay! lol you can make strong argument for both cases i supose...

vCash
    Moore can go IMO.. he's too small and what seems like the rest of the players is always getting hurt.. Raiders need players that can stay healthy.

vCash
    ^yea thats been one of the chinks in is armor besides not running sound routes as of late but im holding faith that hell get it together during the offseason. Hopefully he has a good game tomorrow to help get him out of this current slump...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    This again is management failure, Oakland has had many chances over the last several years to add 1 solid vet to the roster, to help these young players. Many of you have been content and good to go as is every year, suddenly we now have a problem ? You guys kill me lol.

Most of you will now surface and say, I never said that. The truth is 98% of you have, maybe more.
    Very true statement...

vCash
    Moore really let me down today again & DHB was even worse....X2 Oh we'll 3rd round pick here we come (bring on Te'o)
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    streater is the only Coordinated receiver we have....but i think moore will bounce back...but DHB..he makes simple catches look so difficult lol...

vCash
    ^lol agreed^
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast