Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Denarius Moore?

vCash
    I don't want the Raiders to buy anybody over 30.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Poor play calling and Moore getting added attention every play.
    A true number 1 WR should see added attention, on every snap as defenses account for his presence and still goes up and gets the ball, making plays. The Raiders only possesion receiver this season has been Myers, the TE and thats a problem in todays game. Moore can take the top off a defense, but we still need a guy that can move the chains and attack the middle of a defense and be a threat in the redzone.

vCash
    Moore shouldn't even be considered trade bait unless it's for a high draft pick...above a 3rd. He will develop into a very good receiver, this season just had everyone drop their production...it's contagious. I'm sure he'll get better cause in reality he's the best wideout we have...why would you trade the best WR we have to draft an unknown?
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Moore needs to knuckle down and start bringing his game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    Agreed!nKnapp's blame only goes so far. This has been the worst Raiders team in history. DA needs to go.
    This has nothing to do with DA and everything to do with the previous management or OWNER who along with Jacksons brilliant trade screwed us for this year . Dennis Allen can only do so much with what he has and I dont expect him to say exactly how he feels about the team he took on when he took this position. I can see his frustration with the play of this team .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Knapp has nothing to do with his hands....

And if he's checked out, then he needs to GTFO.

There is no checking out guys, he is not a great player plain and simple. You guys think this is all somehow connected to Knapp and while Knapp sucks, Moore is dropping balls like crazy and that's on him.

The Lions suck...you don't see Megatron "checking out" or blaming the OC or play calls. Plenty of WR's play on bad teams and deliver with terrible QB's. Moore has no excuse. Sure...he's a nice 3rd WR but that's about it, maybe a 2nd.
    Yea im with you to an extent but i think if were to bring in a true #1 reciever, i think it would work wonders for our young wide outs. We dont really have anyone who commands a double team so i think it makes it a little tougher for these young guys and im sure teams are also paying a little closer attention to him cuz theyve seen what hes capable of doing on ant givin sunday. But yea im not making excuses for him. I just wish he would of continued where he left off last year but oh well i guess....

vCash
    I wish dhb would've continued where he left off, but he didn't either. We do need a true number one, but my guess is RM will find one sooner then we think. Al drafted speedsters with no hands and propensity for huge plays so the fans love them. Reggie drafts size and hands and his first two look decent. It may be another year, but I don't see him taking a huge splash on a FA this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    A true number 1 WR should see added attention, on every snap as defenses account for his presence and still goes up and gets the ball, making plays. The Raiders only possesion receiver this season has been Myers, the TE and thats a problem in todays game. Moore can take the top off a defense, but we still need a guy that can move the chains and attack the middle of a defense and be a threat in the redzone.
    you know what snake? Your one of the few posters i look forward to reading when im skiming through the threads. I tend to agree with what you have to say far more often than not....

vCash
    I wish dhb would've continued where he left off, but he didn't either. We do need a true number one, but my guess is RM will find one sooner then we think. Al drafted speedsters with no hands and propensity for huge plays so the fans love them. Reggie drafts size and hands and his first two look decent. It may be another year, but I don't see him taking a huge splash on a FA this year.
    Uhh i dont know if id compare him to DHB seeing as how never really even "left off" any where IMO besides having great work ethic and a good up field blocker...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Yup....

Our guys are down the field threats and that is it. These guys cannot sit on a route, or stretch the first 10-15 yards at all. The emergence is Streater is showing this, and the lack of any production in the red zone as well. You could blame some of that red zone on Knapp, but is seen just as many drops or lack of separation as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    I don't want the Raiders to buy anybody over 30.
    Im keeping my fingers crossed bro, especially not an over the hill reciever...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Uhh i dont know if id compare him to DHB seeing as how never really even "left off" any where IMO besides having great work ethic and a good up field blocker...

DHB had a much better season last year then Moore is this year. Moore has yet to produce a decent season, DHB has at least, just not one worth the upcoming 8mil hit.

vCash
    DHB had a much better season last year then Moore is this year. Moore has yet to produce a decent season, DHB has at least, just not one worth the upcoming 8mil hit.
    Yea maybe but dhb was a high draft pick and also had top 5 rushing attack last year to help take pressure off of him so you gotta take a few things into account when trying to compare the two is all im saying...different situations and set of circumstances, heck you could even argue that DM also helped take a little more pressure off of DHB by occasionally camanding a double team...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Yea maybe but dhb was a high draft pick and also had top 5 rushing attack last year to help take pressure off of him so you gotta take a few things into account when trying to compare the two is all im saying...different situations and set of circumstances, heck you could even argue that DM also helped take a little more pressure off of DHB by occasionally camanding a double team...
    And Moore improved once DHB came back, that was evident as Moore cannot gain separation without someone else commanding attention. Also, DHB had two different QB's an obviously Palmer throws a hell of alot more. So it's safe to compare the two, **** happens... Plenty of wr's produce on crappy teams. Neither of these guys warrant any hype. But yeah DHB is not performing to his contract, but the pick wasnt his fault lol... Blame that on Al

vCash
    This again is management failure, Oakland has had many chances over the last several years to add 1 solid vet to the roster, to help these young players. Many of you have been content and good to go as is every year, suddenly we now have a problem ? You guys kill me lol.

Most of you will now surface and say, I never said that. The truth is 98% of you have, maybe more.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast