Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I just remembered a few things about those games. Wasn't MVP the game where your fielders could collide and they would drop that ball? I think it was in that game. That is the only baseball game I have ever seen that it. It was pretty funny.

I also remember in the WWF Raw game when you had a tag match your tag partner would choke your opponent with the tag ropes if you threw them in the corner.
    My friend and his brother always tell me the story of one glorious night when they are playing a baseball game, not sure which (might be MVP Baseball). I want to say it was a 989 sports game. Anyway, Vladimir Guerrero tries to steal 2nd, slides past the bag, into left field, through the left field wall, into the stands, and into space.

They can't contain themselves with laughter through all this, but when they finally do, they continue playing the game. A few batters later, here comes Vlad Guerrero now sliding through the right field wall back into the infield, through the infield, behind the backstop, back into the crowd, and back into outerspace. I can only imagine being there for when it happened.

Also, WWF Royal Rumble was one of my favorite games ever for the Genesis. When I first hit a ref with a chair, I marked out so hard.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    My friend and his brother always tell me the story of one glorious night when they are playing a baseball game, not sure which (might be MVP Baseball). I want to say it was a 989 sports game. Anyway, Vladimir Guerrero tries to steal 2nd, slides past the bag, into left field, through the left field wall, into the stands, and into space.

They can't contain themselves with laughter through all this, but when they finally do, they continue playing the game. A few batters later, here comes Vlad Guerrero now sliding through the right field wall back into the infield, through the infield, behind the backstop, back into the crowd, and back into outerspace. I can only imagine being there for when it happened.

Also, WWF Royal Rumble was one of my favorite games ever for the Genesis. When I first hit a ref with a chair, I marked out so hard.

That is hilarious. I love glitches like that.

I remember that Rumble game. It was really fun. I usually picked Mr. Perfect.

vCash
    Ah yes that RR game HBK, Razor and Taker damn i remember when it came out xmas 95'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Man I wasted hours on OOCT and Madden. Still do on occasions.
    Waste time on Zelda? That's an oxymoron bro

I mean would you want to stop vlad?

vCash

That is hilarious. I love glitches like that.

I remember that Rumble game. It was really fun. I usually picked Mr. Perfect.
    Mr. Perfect was only on SNES version and not GEN

I believe the wrestlers that SNES had that GEN did not were Mr. Perfect, Tatanka, Flair, Yoko, and Ted Dibiase

Genesis had Hogan, Papa Shango, IRS, and The Model Rick Martel.

SNES definitely gets the nod there

I was and still am always HBK!

vCash
    Ummm I just found this interesting note:

*Sonic and Knuckles Bounus Rounds*
    If you have Sonic & Knuckles, you can access a special bonus stage. To
    activate, insert your WWF Royal Rumble cartridge into Sonic & Knuckles, then
    turn on your Genesis. Wait for a screen with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and
    Robotnic and the words, "No Way". Now hold A + B + C and you're ready to play.

This can't possibly be true...

vCash
    Oh wait i was talking about wwf the arcade. RR was tough for play for me

vCash
    It turns out that that cheat may be false

It sounds like any game you put into S&K that is not another S&K game can access a random bonus stage from S&K but nothing special.

vCash
    Mr. Perfect was only on SNES version and not GEN

I believe the wrestlers that SNES had that GEN did not were Mr. Perfect, Tatanka, Flair, Yoko, and Ted Dibiase

Genesis had Hogan, Papa Shango, IRS, and The Model Rick Martel.

SNES definitely gets the nod there

I was and still am always HBK!
    Really? I didn't know that. I had the SNES one. I did have a Genesis, but I don't think I had that version. I did have the sega cd and had the wrestling game that came out on that, rage in the cage or something like that.

vCash
    N64 was a pretty underrated system. it had some good games for the little amount of time it was out. Dreamcast system was the same way. It was a great Sega system but it failed.
    There was another system I can't remember if it was Sega or not but it was before the Dreamcast came out, it had a game called Daytona USA (I think). Whatever system it was it really Failed out worse than Dreamcast.

vCash
    I was a loyal Nintendo player up until I couldn't take the pressure of the Playstation when PS2 was deployed. It was just so much better than the Cube IMO. I liked the SNES RR one reason b/c I thought the entrance themes sounded better for some reason...although my hearing may have been biased for my love of Nintendo over Sega.

N64 will always have a place in my heart for the likes of Goldeneye, Mario 64, and of course IMO the best wrestling game ever in No Mercy...my goodness the countless hours that were spent on that game. Me and my buddy never did finish our best of 7 Iron Man Match series between RVD(him) and Jerry Lynn(me) tied 2-2...oh well
    Last edited by Vincent33; 12-30-2012 at 03:13 AM.

vCash

Wrestling OTT #110: Work hard, nap hard. That's what I always say Jack

Nintendo 64 is the greatest system of all time love it so many games

I also loved the sega. The original the dream cast flopped but I remember the nba2 k games were legit on that system though

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    My favorite sports game is ESPN NFL 2K5
    Best Football game ever

vCash
    I don't have any of the "newer" generation systems. I still get a kick out of hooking up my Gamecube or PS2 from time to time and playing video games. Currently into the Superstar mode in Madden NFL 07 for the Gamecube. Whenever I have the PS2 hooked up I constantly play the Royal Rumble match-up on SVR 2010, never gets boring.

vCash
    I've own I think almost every system over the last 20 years, or close to it. I forgot about the Game Cube. Probably my least favorite system. Not much ever came out for it and I hardly played it. Lets see if I can remember all the systems I have owned at one point.

Pong (yes I had pong! 30 years ago when I was little all there was Atari and pong)
    Atari
    NES
    SNES
    Sega Master system
    Sega Genesis
    Sega CD
    N64
    Gamecube
    Dreamcast
    PS1
    PS2
    PS3
    xbox
    xbox 360
    Wii
    gameboy
    DS
    PSP

There is a few I never had like collecovision, turbo graphix, Neo Geo (was really expensive) and a few of the handhelds ones like game gear. Never bought that piece of crap virtual Nintendo either. I also at one had a system called the Nomad I think it was. It was a portable system that you could play Genesis games on. You could also plug it into the tv. It was pretty awesome.

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast