Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Have the seahawks ever won a superbowl?

I was talking with my uncle and we were talking about the history of football. Do you know if the seahawks have ever won a superbowl? I'm also curious if their baseball team won anything or their NBA team won any championships? Anyway, I see fans are excited and bashing other fans of other teams skins, packers, and patriots because they are on fire. I see the hawks beating the skins or cowboys. Curious how they stack up against the pack or whoever on their homefield depending on this weekend. Anyway, didn't know if they won a superbowl.

vCash
    Google.. wikipedia...??
    But no the Seahawks havent
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash

vCash
    No we lost to the Refs, er, Steelers back in 05 but never won SB.

I am from Portland and a Blazer fan so don't pay attention to Sonics and am not qualified to comment, though they did win an NBA Championship at some point after the Blazers did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesmd View Post
    i was talking with my uncle and we were talking about the history of football. Do you know if the seahawks have ever won a superbowl? I'm also curious if their baseball team won anything or their nba team won any championships? Anyway, i see fans are excited and bashing other fans of other teams skins, packers, and patriots because they are on fire. I see the hawks beating the skins or cowboys. Curious how they stack up against the pack or whoever on their homefield depending on this weekend. Anyway, didn't know if they won a superbowl.
    look it up *******!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    No we lost to the Refs, er, Steelers back in 05 but never won SB.

I am from Portland and a Blazer fan so don't pay attention to Sonics and am not qualified to comment, though they did win an NBA Championship at some point after the Blazers did.
    irony.

vCash
    Pretty sure no pro team from Seattle has ever won a championship. I hear the sounders look pretty good
    49ersssss

vCash
    they came close in 05

vCash
    You could easily do a google search and get your answer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    Pretty sure no pro team from Seattle has ever won a championship. I hear the sounders look pretty good
    the sonics won in 1979

vCash
    The Seattle Metro's were the first ever American NHL team to win the Stanley Cup in 1918 or something.

vCash
    I was talking with my uncle and we were talking about the history of football. Do you know if the seahawks have ever won a superbowl? I'm also curious if their baseball team won anything or their NBA team won any championships? Anyway, I see fans are excited and bashing other fans of other teams skins, packers, and patriots because they are on fire. I see the hawks beating the skins or cowboys. Curious how they stack up against the pack or whoever on their homefield depending on this weekend. Anyway, didn't know if they won a superbowl.
    The Hawks have a major history of mediocrity. When people point to their teams having won Superbowls we really can only hang our head in shame. We only made it to one in 05 only to have the refs take the game away from us.

The Mariners have been far worse. They have only made it to the playoffs a handful of time. The best years where during 95-01 for the Mariners. No other playoff run in team history.

The team formerly known as the Sonics won a championship back in 76? Had another championship run in the mid 90's but didn't. We lost to the Bulls when we made it. We had Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp as our superstars back then. They left Seattle in what we call the Okie heighst. The second year they leave Seattle they make it to the NBA finals (last year). This was like a kick in the balls to us. Bennett got to say "thanks for the team, now suck it as you watch us win championship after championship with the team you where all suppose to enjoy." As you can tell I am very bitter about this still. I have boycotted the NBA since the Sonics left. I dropped out of all my fantasy leagues in basketball as I refuse to support the National ******** Association in any way or form.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    irony.
    Yeah because losing a game in week 4 is the equivalent to losing a super bowl, and one bad call is the same as 3.

vCash
    Perhaps best served for the Seattle forum if you couldn't have found it.

vCash
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=have+the+seahaw...a+superbowl%3F
    Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast