Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Mularkey

vCash

Mike Mularkey

Mularkey's Buffalo Bills lost six of their final seven games in 2005, so the coach is 3-19 in his past 22 games. I hope he goes out the door with Gene. He is not a good coach or a good play caller. He also never makes halftime adjustments. Look what the Falcons are doing now without him. They have Dirk Koetter our off. coordinator from last year lol. Who everyone thought was bad so Mularkey must be really bad.

vCash
    I dont think I have ever heard Mularkey yell or get on a player. We need a coach that will ride a players *** if they make a mistake. If they make a mistake now they dont give a **** because they know Mike wont say ****.

vCash
    Fire him

vCash
    Poor Mularkey, not only are the Jaguars sucking big time, but the new OC in Atlanta has led that team to unprecedented heights. Who happens to be former Jaguar OC and HEIR APPARENT to the head coaching job, Dirk Koetter. I never understood why Koetter fell out of favor, he seemed like a solid standup guy to me. Maybe Lame Gene Smith was afraid to hire someone as head coach that he couldn't control. Anyway, Smith will depart the ranks of the employed as one of the most SPECTACULAR FAILURES of all time in the league annals.

vCash
    Eh, i'm not a huge fan of Mularkey but I don't hate him either. We have a lot of holes and we've played tough even being out of the race.

vCash
    i notuced he never made adjustments. sorry for spelling issues cuz im typing on fone

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    and it begins

vCash
    Mularkey wants to be liked too much. He does everything to show what a "good guy" he is. That gets tired quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Eh, i'm not a huge fan of Mularkey but I don't hate him either. We have a lot of holes and we've played tough even being out of the race.
    I dont dislike him personally or anything, i just dont think hes a good coach. Hes too nice to be a coach. We need a coach with some fire, that gets on players *****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I dont dislike him personally or anything, i just dont think hes a good coach. Hes too nice to be a coach. We need a coach with some fire, that gets on players *****.
    id say bring in sarkisian he can run a good offense though i would love to watch a triple option over in the NFL

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I know I never post in here...mainly in Reds baseball forum...but I am an Ohio Jaguars fan... I still do not understand why Coughlin was let go...could it be that he was a Hardass...well...it is obvious that that was a mistake!
    Presenting the greatest announcing duo to grace the baseball world!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic19 View Post
    I know I never post in here...mainly in Reds baseball forum...but I am an Ohio Jaguars fan... I still do not understand why Coughlin was let go...could it be that he was a Hardass...well...it is obvious that that was a mistake!
    because wayne didnt wanna give him a demotion from the gm role.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    because wayne didnt wanna give him a demotion from the gm role.
    All I know is.....since he left...Jaguars have gone down....and NY Giants have gone up...
    Presenting the greatest announcing duo to grace the baseball world!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic19 View Post
    All I know is.....since he left...Jaguars have gone down....and NY Giants have gone up...
    coughlin was also the reason why we were in cap hell till the texans expansion draft. i mean we made backroom deals with them to take Tony, Walker, payne.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    look at hsi drafts compared shack genes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast