Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i'myourdaddy View Post
    Johnson bail out Smart. How can you blow a 27 point lead lol.
    Good ol' Keith Smart... he's probably in the post game presser saying the Knicks are a great team and no lead is safe with them on the court... but our team played hard and got the victory...

27 point lead

vCash
    The winning streak begins!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Yeah, I don't think 3-9 and 4 assists in the 1st half... with iffy D constitutes as a better game... Brooks had a few bad plays, but I like what he brings... I thought Jimmer played well in the 1st half and then didn't get his burn in the 2nd half!
    Brooks shot better but had 3 assists, 3 TO's.

IT had 4 assists, 0 TO's. Even if they came in the 1st half, he still never turned it over.

I trust IT more than Brooks at the end of the game. I just don't think Brooks is a finisher.

vCash
    No Melo, shumpert, amare, and felton. What do u think the score would be like if all of them were in tonight? Good game though, lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MELO 15 View Post
    No Melo, shumpert, amare, and felton. What do u think the score would be like if all of them were in tonight? Good game though, lol
    We'll never know, will we??

Good game.

vCash
    ^^^ That's what he's known for... hitting big shots. His career has been based on making the play at the end of the game. I would like more production out of 30 minutes...

I commend IT for not turning the ball over this game, but he lost his starting job due to him not hitting shots and not protecting the ball!

vCash
    ^^^ That's what he's known for... hitting big shots. His career has been based on making the play at the end of the game. I would like more production out of 30 minutes...

I commend IT for not turning the ball over this game, but he lost his starting job due to him not hitting shots and not protecting the ball!
    He started tonight though, right??

vCash
    He did, but did he put up starting numbers... NO because he's nothing more than a energy guy off the bench... IN THIS LEAGUE HE'S NOT A STARTER!

vCash
    Agree IT is not a starter and unlike his rookie season, most team have figure him out.

vCash
    The Kings would have won either way. The Knicks suck...

vCash
    He did, but did he put up starting numbers... NO because he's nothing more than a energy guy off the bench... IN THIS LEAGUE HE'S NOT A STARTER!
    I'm okay with the argument that IT should not be a starter in this league. However, neither should Aaron Brooks. The team looks much better with IT running the point, especially with Reke out. With Brooks, we play one-on-one ball almost exclusively. IT does a better job of setting up his teammates.

vCash
    James Johnson lol. Nuff said.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I'm okay with the argument that IT should not be a starter in this league. However, neither should Aaron Brooks. The team looks much better with IT running the point, especially with Reke out. With Brooks, we play one-on-one ball almost exclusively. IT does a better job of setting up his teammates.
    That's part of the reason IT got benched for Brooks also, the very beginning of the year how flat was the offense? How much one on one ball did the Kings play?

I'm just ready for 1 of our PGs to go and its between Isaiah and Brooks. Jimmer has been consistent. I think Isaiah might be the odd man out, but that's just my opinion.

vCash
    It evens out.. since we're the Sacramento Kings.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fDatcdlTzL4

My question is why was Novak out there on the final possession?

<3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast