Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    tyler eifert!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Here who I like at this point that might be around where we pick, in order
    Jesse Williams, Tyler Eifert, Barrett Jones, Jon Cooper, Keenan Allen, Robert Woods, Terrence Williams, Margus Hunt

vCash
    I really don't want to go Barrett Jones personally.

I would like Woods. Gio Bernard too. Woods first round is too high for me. Maybe we could trade back and do some wiggling to get 2 seconds. Who knows.

I also think we should still consider a safety, maybe not target one, but if a nice one starts to drop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

I would like Woods. Gio Bernard too. Woods first round is too high for me. Maybe we could trade back and do some wiggling to get 2 seconds. Who knows.

I also think we should still consider a safety, maybe not target one, but if a nice one starts to drop.
    We can watch Matt Elam tonight. Florida Safety, projected 2nd rd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    We can watch Matt Elam tonight. Florida Safety, projected 2nd rd.
    Yeah, I like him. Gators homer a bit though.

vCash
    What DL guys do you all like? Could be any of the positions. Maybe not round 1 but more mids.

vCash
    honestly Norm I haven't done my usual sit down and go through the players who have declared but, as for DL isn't a kid from georgia an INterior lineman he was giving Alabama's line fits in the Championship game
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 49
    Assist Tackles: 15
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 5
    Ints:1
    TDs:

vCash
    What DL guys do you all like? Could be any of the positions. Maybe not round 1 but more mids.
    Margus Hunt - Margus Hunt is a monster of a man. I like to call him Estonian Executioner. At 6'8" 280 pounds, Hunt is one of the largest pass rushers coming out this April. One can say his physical ability out does the vaunted Ezekiel Ansah. They are similar in that they are giant lumps of clay just waiting to be molded into big play, NFL pass rushers. Before his entrance to the football world 4 years ago, Hunt was an Estonian track star. That speed and burst are obvious when you see him blow past his blockers, and sprint toward the QB. He is on the passer very quickly.

Margus in the Hawaii Bowl
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgNUN-Sqj_Y

Margus vs. Pittsburgh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXIV8LYURsc

Other guys I like
    Anthony Rashad White - MSU
    Joe Kruger - Utah
    Jesse Williams - Alabama
    John Jenkins - Georgia
    Last edited by XJW18; 01-03-2013 at 04:38 AM.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    honestly Norm I haven't done my usual sit down and go through the players who have declared but, as for DL isn't a kid from georgia an INterior lineman he was giving Alabama's line fits in the Championship game
    John Jenkins, Georgia - 6'4 350

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash

I like
    TJ McDonald - USC
    Robert Lester - Alabama
    Rashard Hall - Clemson
    Phillip Thomas - Fresno St

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

-Peter Bukowski

vCash

I completely agree. I've enjoyed the Peaks of McMillian and Jennings but hated the valleys much more. Burnett is obviously a future leader for the Pack and hopefully a member of this Secondary for a long time. Packers picked him up in the third and most quality safeties are drafted from the end of the first to the third rd. They just aren't coveted like some other positions which for a team in need is a great thing.

vCash
    I think if a player like Jonathan Hankins drops far enough the Packers would be very lucky. A bit bigger than what they've drafted in recent years but with Pickett getting older and Raji's contract situation he would be a great addition.

vCash
    I really like Jenkins from Georgia. As he almost completely outplayed Barrett Jones against Bama.

You wanna talk about a massive man.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMkNHbINWt4

rontez miles, this years ryan davis lol

vCash
    I know this is kind of unrealistic but I was just wondering some opinions from some fo you on this.

How would you guys feel about us getting a guy like Marcus Lattimore or Knile Davis in the later rounds?
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast