Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 361 to 374 of 374
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,087
    Norm did you get my PM. He is still on the board and we are picking soon. It would be excellent value at this point in the draft.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    Norm did you get my PM. He is still on the board and we are picking soon. It would be excellent value at this point in the draft.
    I swear I answered you. Wiss and I talked before you PMd me and he was already the plan. Double check that you don't have a PM, you should.

    EDIT: I have a sent PM to you in my sent messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119,695
    We got Brian Schwenke in round 6.

    W00t
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    18,917
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    We got Brian Schwenke in round 6.

    W00t
    Looking at the board I noticed a lot of steals in the draft late.

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119,695
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Looking at the board I noticed a lot of steals in the draft late.
    Yeah I've been thinking that too. Kinda interesting. I think people haven't all gotten such a good grasp on everyone yet and have a lot of their favs
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,087
    Christine Michael in the sixth lol. If we were really TT we would of been jumping all over that.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,087
    Schwenke is so perfect for Green Bay. More I watch of him the more I like. I think it is the perfect route for Green Bay. How did Benavides get drafted before Schwenke though lol

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    Christine Michael in the sixth lol. If we were really TT we would of been jumping all over that.
    I swore he had gone like 2 rounds before that. IDK what I was thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119,695
    Okay so here's what we did

    Keenan Allen
    Phillip Thomas
    William Gholston
    Joseph Randle
    Travis Kelce
    Brian Schwenke
    AJ Klein

    The second I open the UDFA section, I'm taking Caleb Sturgis unless he goes before that. Probably won't bother claiming any other UDFAs but wanted the kicker to round it out.

    Not too damn bad if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    18,917
    I'd be happy with that draft. Sorry, if I got on you a bit for the Allen pick Norm. The more I watch tape on him, the more I think he could be the #1 receiver in this draft, so that was a pretty good pick.

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119,695
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I'd be happy with that draft. Sorry, if I got on you a bit for the Allen pick Norm. The more I watch tape on him, the more I think he could be the #1 receiver in this draft, so that was a pretty good pick.
    I always thought he fit but we never expected him to fall so essentially nobody cared about him.

    I don't think he's a superstar but I think he's going to be solid. Makes a ton of sense playing in what MM does.

    Anyways, it was fun. We'll see if we do it again or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,087
    I know you kind of just picked Thomas without looking but I wonder what safeties were available then. Rambo was picked in the first, Reid and Swearinger were both gone by the second. Cyprien was taken in the fifth. Damn. Some really good players dropped far. I noticed a lot of good players dropped far. I wonder if people just didn't notice they weren't taken yet or not.

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    119,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    I know you kind of just picked Thomas without looking but I wonder what safeties were available then. Rambo was picked in the first, Reid and Swearinger were both gone by the second. Cyprien was taken in the fifth. Damn. Some really good players dropped far. I noticed a lot of good players dropped far. I wonder if people just didn't notice they weren't taken yet or not.
    I don't think any of us were really following a board. It happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,087
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't think any of us were really following a board. It happens.
    I believe you're right. EVERYTIME we were supposed to draft I was at work.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •