Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    Gholston is so confusing to me. He has all the potential in the world and hasn't quite lived up to it. I just hope it isn't because he doesn't care. I'm all for that pick though. I'm not too big on Bell but in the fourth he would be a great pick if he is still there.
    Been thinking him in 4 all along. I just think he's that big power back who could run behind our line. He's fast for a man that big. Better version of Benson.

Gholston is confusing but that's some kind of talent.

I'm all ears for other players.

vCash
    Any ideas from anyone else

vCash
    We almost had Bell in the 2nd. I was confused. I like Phillip thomas a lot though. He has been under the radar. I had to take a long look at him cause I haven't seen him much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    We almost had Bell in the 2nd. I was confused. I like Phillip thomas a lot though. He has been under the radar. I had to take a long look at him cause I haven't seen him much.
    Well I got a msg to pick but I was at the bar so I ran and took Thomas and someone else took Bell and the guy running it with me took my pick over his.

vCash
    yeah. Every time we've picked I've been at work so have had little say in any of it lol. I do a lot of talking leading up to it.

vCash
    I was really hoping for more conversation overall but maybe it's just too far out from the draft for most.

vCash
    been awhile since ive been on here but i really like the idea of drafting christine michael. i know he isnt a bruiser but he is someone that has potential to one of those great backs...a little iffy on the injuries though. i have a feeling TT is going to trade out of 1st and stock pile quality picks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    We hate the Thomas pick?
    I didn't say I hated the pick, just kind of what happened. I don't know if you went through and read of any of it but, the clock was running and I was really the only one on at that point so I made the pick then like you jumped on and made a different pick and they overruled mine
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 30
    Assist Tackles: 5
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 3
    Ints:1
    TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I didn't say I hated the pick, just kind of what happened. I don't know if you went through and read of any of it but, the clock was running and I was really the only one on at that point so I made the pick then like you jumped on and made a different pick and they overruled mine
    Yeah I figured that out. I had to borrow a smart phone and make the pick after I got texted about it. The board wasn't updated and I guess I was hurrying and didn't see your name there.

It is is what it is. They can kiss my *** if they have an issue.

vCash
    Yeah I figured that out. I had to borrow a smart phone and make the pick after I got texted about it. The board wasn't updated and I guess I was hurrying and didn't see your name there.

It is is what it is. They can kiss my *** if they have an issue.
    Yeah the only real problem was homesta saying that you were the GM for the packers and a couple of us was like uh no it says the packer forum and he goes no Norm is the GM he can overrule your picks.

But yeah it is what it is I don't care its a game. I was just trying to help so we didn't get skipped
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

TDs:

vCash
    Yeah the only real problem was homesta saying that you were the GM for the packers and a couple of us was like uh no it says the packer forum and he goes no Norm is the GM he can overrule your picks.

But yeah it is what it is I don't care its a game. I was just trying to help so we didn't get skipped
    Well I figured it was assumed I was the GM to contact. Everyone else has a "head GM" even if they're doing it in the forum. I didn't think I needed to list myself. Everyone knows.

I wanted you guys to pick. I didn't know somebody had. I'm glad we got Thomas there though. We might still get Bell anyways.

Are you cool with Gholston or not?

vCash
    I took Gholston

vCash
    I took Gholston
    sorry I got busy with something as for Gholston I don't know about him I haven't had a chance to look at him. is Eric Fisher still undrafted?
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

TDs:

vCash
    sorry I got busy with something as for Gholston I don't know about him I haven't had a chance to look at him. is Eric Fisher still undrafted?
    Lol, no. I'm sure he went very high.

He looked like a star today IMO too. Mayock GUSHED over him the entire time as well.

vCash
    Lol, no. I'm sure he went very high.

He looked like a star today IMO too. Mayock GUSHED over him the entire time as well.
    I was just wondering cause when I think we were in the top ten of the 3rd round and he still wasn't gone

edit:nevermind i over looked his name
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

TDs:

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast