Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Screen Name Change - Lost Bet

At the beginning of the season, I posted a bet with another forum member. Unfortunately, since the forum has been cleaned up - I can't find those posts, or even remember who it was with. It wasn't one of the regulars.

Since Vegas set the Rams win line at 6, I took the under. The other guy took the over. The one caveat being that if Bradford suffered a season or career ending injury, I would win - since I was raving about our O-line. While I could still win after this weekend, I hope I won't. I'll assume I lost.

I'm hoping the forum member who won will see this thread, take my sincere congratulations, and choose my new name. Failing that, I'll let someone else choose something suitably embarassing for a month. I'll then talk to a mod about the best way to get it done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
    At the beginning of the season, I posted a bet with another forum member. Unfortunately, since the forum has been cleaned up - I can't find those posts, or even remember who it was with. It wasn't one of the regulars.

Since Vegas set the Rams win line at 6, I took the under. The other guy took the over. The one caveat being that if Bradford suffered a season or career ending injury, I would win - since I was raving about our O-line. While I could still win after this weekend, I hope I won't. I'll assume I lost.

I'm hoping the forum member who won will see this thread, take my sincere congratulations, and choose my new name. Failing that, I'll let someone else choose something suitably embarassing for a month. I'll then talk to a mod about the best way to get it done.
    It was me. We had a bet where I said the Rams would get more than 6 wins. It wasn't for a change in the screen name, though. I think we agreed that it would be for something embarrassing in the signature. I'll see if I can find it.

Either way, how about we just enjoy the improvement in our season and call it off?

EDIT: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...=717752&page=2

It starts on that page and goes to the next. I just re-read the thread, I actually liked the discussion. FUnny part was looking back at some of the things we expected that went complete opposite.
    Last edited by rabueed; 12-29-2012 at 04:59 AM.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    **** THAT I WANT HIS NAME TO BE

"BRADFORD TEABAGGED MY MOM"

jk love you pollo
    BETTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!

vCash
    i like "bradford teabagged me" better
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    You would

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    It was me. We had a bet where I said the Rams would get more than 6 wins. It wasn't for a change in the screen name, though. I think we agreed that it would be for something embarrassing in the signature. I'll see if I can find it.

Either way, how about we just enjoy the improvement in our season and call it off?

EDIT: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...=717752&page=2

It starts on that page and goes to the next. I just re-read the thread, I actually liked the discussion. FUnny part was looking back at some of the things we expected that went complete opposite.
    Ha! Thanks for reminding me. I'd rather not call it off. I don't welch. But since it was a signature, that makes it easier. Why don't you pick a signature, and I'll keep it till next preseason on this forum. I'm not taking it with me to the Warriors forum. ;-)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
    Ha! Thanks for reminding me. I'd rather not call it off. I don't welch. But since it was a signature, that makes it easier. Why don't you pick a signature, and I'll keep it till next preseason on this forum. I'm not taking it with me to the Warriors forum. ;-)
    haha Ok. It won't be embarrassing though. Since you were ragging on our management, I was gonna do something like Les Snead is a god or something of that nature. I need to see if I can find a good pic.

If anyone has any good stuff, put it on here. Or if they wanna make a sig, go for it. I'm not really good at this type of stuff.
    http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gRAnxGFouW5bgj4RR576xA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNDQ7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-04-26T015157Z_1049109136_GM1E94Q0RAB01_RTRMADP_3_NFL-DRAFT.JPG

"You have decisions to make and don't be scared to get what you want."

Les Snead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabueed View Post
    haha Ok. It won't be embarrassing though. Since you were ragging on our management, I was gonna do something like Les Snead is a god or something of that nature. I need to see if I can find a good pic.

If anyone has any good stuff, put it on here. Or if they wanna make a sig, go for it. I'm not really good at this type of stuff.
    Change name to *Chalupa Batman*..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evadatam5150 View Post
    Change name to *Chalupa Batman*..
    I would like that too much!