Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

wisdom tooth removal

Im sceduled to have all 4 of them removed soon and im kind of terrified of the whole process? How was your experience?im going in two separate times so 2 and 2. Not all 4 at once.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Normal easy routine chill out sissy jk

You'll be fine

vCash
    It was cake, had my out the day before Thanksgiving because I was still in school and couldn't miss anytime. Ended up eating a thanksgiving dinner, very slow and like eating with my front teeth (very hard to do) but I milked it to get sympathy from the girlfriend. Taking vikes for a few days was pretty nice too.

vCash
    Did you feel any pain during the procedure though? Did they give you local or general anastheatic?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    Did you feel any pain during the procedure though? Did they give you local or general anastheatic?
    I think they put you under (the sea)

vCash
    I was completely knocked out and didn't feel a thing. Woke up and had no idea where I was and started crying my eyes out. The next few days sucks. It's not an unbearable pain or anything.. Just a nagging pain.

vCash
    I've had just two removed so far. Got anesthesia to numb it up, didn't feel a thing. You have nothing to worry about. The worst part is the needle and you really don't even feel that. Just make sure you don't suck on a straw or anything. Don't want to get a dry socket. But they'll go over that with you. It's just a pain to deal with all the gauze afterwards and you'll have some soreness.

vCash
    I was put under and had 4 removed at once. It really wasn't that bad. Sure you get a pretty good amount of pain after the first day or so, but the meds (vicodin for me) worked well. It wasn't my first time being put under, so I wasn't nervous about that. Your cheeks swell up like a ***** too.

vCash
    I think they only knock you out if they have to cut them out. If it's just a regular pull they do local anethesia.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtardz View Post
    I think they only knock you out if they have to cut them out. If it's just a regular pull they do local anethesia.
    Yeah. Mine were all sideways or whatever so they cut them.

vCash
    Cool i can rest assured..you know its no big deal when psd posters are not trolling lol

vCash
    It was incredible how they had me count to ten and I barely even made it to four before being knocked out.

vCash
    Im telling this dude to put me out. My two in the bottom are underneath my gums

vCash
    It really is no big deal. The only pain you'll feel is the soreness afterwards. They won't knock you out unless they have to cut them. If I were you I'd rather them just pull it. I haven't had any cut but I'd imagine it would be more soreness afterwards from cutting than just pulling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtardz:24791442
    It really is no big deal. The only pain you'll feel is the soreness afterwards. They won't knock you out unless they have to cut them. If I were you I'd rather them just pull it. I haven't had any cut but I'd imagine it would be more soreness afterwards from cutting than just pulling.
    They are under my gums so they will have to cut my gums to get em out.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast