Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Gets Fired at the End of the Year? (Check all that apply)

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bill Sheridan - Defensive Coordinator

11 73.33%
  • Ron Cooper - Secondary Coach

5 33.33%
  • Ron Turner - Quarterbacks Coach

3 20.00%
  • Other

1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    ^^^ x2

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Who exactly would you guys rather have?

I love the move and think he's a great fit. McNulty is Schiano's right hand man. He spent five years with Schiano at Rutgers and has tons of NFL experience as well. He's coached the Jags, Cowboys, and even coached Larry Fitz for a few years as the receivers coach. Don't automatically assume he's a bad coach just because the Cardinals' Quarterbacks were terrible. I'm not sure there is a coach out there that could have saved that Lindley/Skelton train wreck.

Lets not forget that if it wasn't for the Cardinals blocking him, McNulty likely would have been our offensive coordinator this past year.

vCash
    I would just rather have him as our WR coach where he was with Schiano at Rutgers. I guess its good to have him on board regardless bc they obviously have been after him. I’m just a little weary of his previous track record with the cardinals. Granted they were all terrible QBs but other teams did just fine with their back ups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    I would just rather have him as our WR coach where he was with Schiano at Rutgers. I guess its good to have him on board regardless bc they obviously have been after him. I’m just a little weary of his previous track record with the cardinals. Granted they were all terrible QBs but other teams did ,,just fine with their back ups.
    Although I agree, QB coaches can't make a QB elite you have the elite ability in you!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Cowbltches TE coach just became the Bucs WR coach.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    I don't know much about the WR coach that was hired, but I'm glad that he has NFL coaching experience. I'm glad we didn't try and hire another coach from the college ranks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234