Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung:24898811
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    That's nice and simple watch, I like it a lot. I actually might buy it right now hahah.

I have this and I like it a lot.

I got a GShock for Christmas, but I don't really like them. Awk.
    Copy cat

The Michael Kors looks like a great watch, he has a great selection, was just a little more than I wanted to spend.

What is so special about "GShocks"? As someone who never really paid attention to watches, that was one of the few brands I heard of because I guess a lot of people have them/talk about them...but after checking them out I didn't think they were that nice at all. They were pretty affordable but there are other brands just as cheap that i thought were nicer looking.
    GShock is suddenly cool again because it is being mentioned on songs again. I grew up during the 90s and I experienced this trend back then. When I was a kid, I thought it was cool. You have a stop watch, a watch that lights up, it was digital, etc. Today though, I won't wear one unless I go camping, hiking, or any activities that I need the precise time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's:24899856
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Good thing it isn't aluminum Congrats on your first purchase. I hope that you won't get the watch addiction.
    I've been addicted to watches since I was 4 years old and got my first Mighty Mouse watch. (For those of you who are too young to know who that is, think of Superman...only he was a mouse.) All in all, a watch addiction is much safer than a cellphone addiction imo.
    I had the Might Mouse, Power Rangers, Popeye, and other kiddie watch back then. They were awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123