Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,955
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Cell phones has been with us for quite some time now. I remember people still wore watches during the 80s/90s. At least a watch won't die on you everyday. Surprisingly, I think watches can be use too when you're hiking, snowboarding, etc. You know, you just look on your wrist and behold... you can tell time. Did I mention that it looks great too?

    I'd take my grandfather clock too if it is portable.

    Anyway, I've been trying to save up for this one Movado watch. White frame, leather strap, automatic, and chrono. It can be casual, but also looks great for semi/formal. Stunning. Cost... $1600 last time I checked.
    This man is very passionate about his watches.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,338
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I really love the Skagen watches. So small and thin.

    I don't own one but I'd really like to buy one. I just wouldn't wear it enough.
    Mentioned it a few times before in similar threads, but I received a Skagen similar to this one -- on mine the dial is the same silver tone as the band -- as a college graduation gift. I've worn it every day since for the past five-and-one-half years. Couldn't be happier with my watch.


    I heard you were looking for me.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,535
    vCash
    1500
    A lot of watches im looking at are going for much cheaper on ebay then at Macys, Nordstrom, etc...

    Not sure what to do

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    34,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I really love the Skagen watches. So small and thin.

    I don't own one but I'd really like to buy one. I just wouldn't wear it enough.
    I'll take credit for that idea And Yagyu of course.

    I really want one but I got a new watch as a gift so I can't buy them yet.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,535
    vCash
    1500
    I just made my first watch purchase. Went with the Skagen and I'm very happy about it, probably wouldn't of even considered it if not for this thread

    Here it is: http://www.amazon.com/Skagen-Mens-Bl.../dp/B0012OQZJS

    Macys/Nordstrom/Skagen.com was selling it for $110, got it on amazon for 76. Steal.
    Last edited by BradHolt4CYoung; 12-29-2012 at 07:21 PM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung:24895569
    I just made my first watch purchase. Went with the Skagen and I'm very happy about it, probably wouldn't of even considered it if not for this thread

    Here it is: http://www.amazon.com/Skagen-Mens-Bl.../dp/B0012OQZJS

    Macys/Nordstrom/Skagen.com was selling it for $110, got it on amazon for 76. Steel.
    Good thing it isn't aluminum Congrats on your first purchase. I hope that you won't get the watch addiction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    ^ESPN and PSD Agrees

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,535
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Good thing it isn't aluminum Congrats on your first purchase. I hope that you won't get the watch addiction.
    Haha...fixed....I'll try my best.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,266
    vCash
    1500
    That's nice and simple watch, I like it a lot. I actually might buy it right now hahah.

    I have this and I like it a lot.

    I got a GShock for Christmas, but I don't really like them. Awk.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,535
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    That's nice and simple watch, I like it a lot. I actually might buy it right now hahah.

    I have this and I like it a lot.

    I got a GShock for Christmas, but I don't really like them. Awk.
    Copy cat

    The Michael Kors looks like a great watch, he has a great selection, was just a little more than I wanted to spend.

    What is so special about "GShocks"? As someone who never really paid attention to watches, that was one of the few brands I heard of because I guess a lot of people have them/talk about them...but after checking them out I didn't think they were that nice at all. They were pretty affordable but there are other brands just as cheap that i thought were nicer looking.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    17,442
    vCash
    1500
    citizens are awesome.


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    9,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Good thing it isn't aluminum Congrats on your first purchase. I hope that you won't get the watch addiction.
    I've been addicted to watches since I was 4 years old and got my first Mighty Mouse watch. (For those of you who are too young to know who that is, think of Superman...only he was a mouse.) All in all, a watch addiction is much safer than a cellphone addiction imo.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,535
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I've been addicted to watches since I was 4 years old and got my first Mighty Mouse watch. (For those of you who are too young to know who that is, think of Superman...only he was a mouse.) All in all, a watch addiction is much safer than a cellphone addiction imo.
    Any relation to Mickey?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,266
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Copy cat

    The Michael Kors looks like a great watch, he has a great selection, was just a little more than I wanted to spend.

    What is so special about "GShocks"? As someone who never really paid attention to watches, that was one of the few brands I heard of because I guess a lot of people have them/talk about them...but after checking them out I didn't think they were that nice at all. They were pretty affordable but there are other brands just as cheap that i thought were nicer looking.

    Yeah Michael Kors is expensive, but I thankfully got it as a gift from my parents.

    As for Gshocks, couldn't tell ya.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,367
    vCash
    1500
    i just got this one last week... really like the way it looks and fits.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    886
    vCash
    1500
    I have a Citizen Eco Drive. Cost 100 ($175?)

    Its solar powered, so its never supposed to need a battery.

    Also have a Timex Expedition that I used to wear when I played badminton a lot.
    _

    Adopt a Jet

    Bilal Powell - 2014
    1 carry, 4 yards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •