Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Watch Preferences?

Im thinking about buying myself a new watch with some of the cash I got from the holidays. What kind of watches do you guys like?

Im trying to spend about $100-125...Im a fan of the black/brown leather strap opposed to the Stainless Steel, I think it goes better with my new leather jacket. Some of the brands I am looking at are Kenneth Cole, GUESS?, Bulova, and Fossil. Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Lacoste and Hugo Boss all have really nice selections but are mostly a bit too expensive.

Where do you guys buy your watches? Im probably going to shop at Macys in store but on my "Red Laser" iPhone app it shows that Sears and Buy.com have a lot of the same watched for cheaper.

Also I want a watch I can actually tell time with. Whats your watch like?

vCash
    I really love the Skagen watches. So small and thin.

I don't own one but I'd really like to buy one. I just wouldn't wear it enough.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Leather band.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Im thinking about buying myself a new watch with some of the cash I got from the holidays. What kind of watches do you guys like?

Im trying to spend about $100-125...Im a fan of the black/brown leather strap opposed to the Stainless Steel, I think it goes better with my new leather jacket. Some of the brands I am looking at are Kenneth Cole, GUESS?, Bulova, and Fossil. Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Lacoste and Hugo Boss all have really nice selections but are mostly a bit too expensive.

Where do you guys buy your watches? Im probably going to shop at Macys in store but on my "Red Laser" iPhone app it shows that Sears and Buy.com have a lot of the same watched for cheaper.

Also I want a watch I can actually tell time with. Whats your watch like?
    I'm with you on leather > stainless. I also like rubber bands when I'm wearing a watch casually.

vCash

Watch Preferences?

Last edited by metsrock229; 12-28-2012 at 02:59 AM.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Is a watch one of those things people used to wear on their arm before everybody got a cell phone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    Is a watch one of those things people used to wear on their arm before everybody got a cell phone?
    Cell phones has been with us for quite some time now. I remember people still wore watches during the 80s/90s. At least a watch won't die on you everyday. Surprisingly, I think watches can be use too when you're hiking, snowboarding, etc. You know, you just look on your wrist and behold... you can tell time. Did I mention that it looks great too?

I'd take my grandfather clock too if it is portable.

Anyway, I've been trying to save up for this one Movado watch. White frame, leather strap, automatic, and chrono. It can be casual, but also looks great for semi/formal. Stunning. Cost... $1600 last time I checked.
    Last edited by mikekhelxD; 12-27-2012 at 11:27 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    I have too many watches to list here. Some of the brands that I wear are Movado, ESQ (which is also made by Movado), Seiko Premier, Concord, Emporio Armani, Tag Heuer, Citizen EcoDrive, Baume et Mercier, Omega and a Casio (when I go running). I'm partial to chronograph or tank styles, leather or bracelet, but no ostentatious "bling"-type watches.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Damn I see Movados going for at least 1000

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung:24882127
    Damn I see Movados going for at least 1000
    Yep. It just comes to a point where you really just shell out money since the watch can pretty much last you the lifetime, unless it is digital. I've had too much watches back then, buying those 2-300 watches, and I have to admit that I didn't mind getting it scratched or lost. However, when I got my first 1k+ watch, I really start taking care for it. It's my baby, just like my car.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    You ever look at Armani Exchange or Express watches? Pretty solid stuff and they're not too expensive.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    I've got a brown leather fossil and a black diesel watch, both are great and were under $100
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22:24882388
    I've got a brown leather fossil and a black diesel watch, both are great and were under $100
    I still got my Fossil one. Dark blueish frame with great brown leather strap. Very comfortable. I wear whenever I hike or there is a chance i'll get wet. Great watch. Only cost me $65 3 years ago. One of my favorite and comfortable watch i've ever own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Rolex with a plasma TV on it.

vCash

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast