12/10/31 - 21 points, 8 assists, 7 rebounds, 5 steals, 54% from the field

12/11/03 - 28 points, 8 assists, 8 rebounds, 3 steals, 47% from the field

12/11/04 - 22 points, 5 assists, 7 rebounds, 3 steals, 80% from the field

12/11/06 - injured, and has never really played the same since.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2013/

Pros: Before he got injured, he was playing at a Lebron James-esque level, and brought a mindset of toughness and intensity that our team hasn't seen in a while. He was able to score at will, and played an all-around game with at least 5 rebounds and assists each game. He also shot a ridiculous percentage from the field, and always kept us in close game situations.

Cons: These numbers are a very small sample size, and more than likely his production would slowly fall over the next few games after teams started adjusting their defenses to stop him. Ever since he got injured, he hasn't played nearly this well, and that tenacity and fierceness he once had has been missing. He also plays more selfish, and doesn't really do much to help the team. There are also rumours that Lowry doesn't sit well with the coaching staff, etc.

Some people want to get rid of Lowry. What's my opinion on all this?

He's under contract for one more year. Unless there is a serious off-court issue that the public is unaware of, I think it would be silly to even consider trading Lowry this season. We should give him a chance to show us what he really is. If he can't play consistent, team ball, then we trade him next year, in his contract year.

I personally think he's a great player, and has all-star potential. If it takes him the whole season to figure it out, then so be it. It's not often we get a player of his calibre on our team, we have to at least give him a shot. Heck we gave Bargnani 7 years and millions of dollars to figure it out lol, why can't we just give Lowry at least one season (especially since it's only costing us about $6 million per year?)