Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    If his knees weren't an issue, I wish we would have kept Bynum
    When DH walks next summer, we still can make a push for Bynum as a back-up plan
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    A lot of people wanted this diva... We got 'em!!!! Now support and deal with his childish antics and "all about me" attitude...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    When DH walks next summer, we still can make a push for Bynum as a back-up plan
    No thanks. If Dwight walks, we need to be done with Diva centers. Heck, the position is not even that prominent in the nba anymore.

GO LAKERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mekedubs View Post
    A lot of people wanted this diva... We got 'em!!!! Now support and deal with his childish antics and "all about me" attitude...
    He's definitely not worse than Bynum in the behavior category. Let's review Andrew last year: refused to take part in huddles, openly said he would continue to shoot 3's after Mike Brown told him not to, refused to meet with his boss, Mitch Kupchak for an important meeting. Constantly called out Mike Brown and his game plan. Took games off. Need I go on? He also stated in so many words that he didn't care if he were in a Lakers' uniform as he said, "there is a bank in every city." Andrew was very unprofessional last season and that is just being kind.
    Last edited by Lakersfan2483; 12-27-2012 at 05:08 PM.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Dwight should've gotten over and known the man with the ball.

McGee is NOT going to pass that, he was trying to hold the man without the ball.

Nash was out of position from the beginning to stop that but he did try and make the steal (im surprised he didn't get it)

I think the Lakers need to zone it, do a zone underneath with the 2 bigs and quasi man/zone up top

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Yeah going zone kinda like Dallas did might be our best option.

vCash
    Lakers are having the same problem as last year. Our nova need more shot attempts and need to be involved in the offense more. Meeks should not have more shot attempt then Howard. 8 shot attempts for the last 3 games will drive any allstar center mad. Also pau OS a lazy shmuck on defense and got out worked on the boards. Our note are the strength of the team.

vCash
    I've watch the lakeshow every time they play, and there was something that started bugging me beginning after dwights monster game in Portland. I noticed that every time the camera pans to the lakers bench during timeouts or team discussions, Dwight is ALWAYS disinterested and out of the huddle.

I was third row behind their bench at the Wizards game, and dwight's obvious lack of interest started really irritating me.

He is playing like a baby. He rarely uses his size to bully people on the post. I realize he is 80-90%, but he isn't even trying. Pau's effort the last few games has been impressive - he's really hustling and is fully involved, as are Nash and Kobe. He needs to get serious and stop playing around. Quit smiling, slap on a mean mug, and go out and bully people like MWP is doing. Impose your will and start getting into a "lets dominate" mentality. Stop being an athletic place filler and finally put forth an effort to match the great PnG centers. If he plays like this all year, let him WALK if he's waffling - which he appears to be.

I wish Dwight could someway read this. Somebody has to smack the dude. Faried made him look like Lisa Leslie tryin to get a defensive board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We better be careful. He's still not 100%. But I mean something is not right with him (outside of his injury). Steve Nash was calling him out a little bit yesterday. I mean Steve Nash is a pretty nice dude, for him to get upset like that is strange.
    I said it one month ago, something is wrong with Dwight, not only his shape, his lack of effort sometimes (ala bynum) his bad body language, many things we weren't used to see when he was a in orlando.

vCash
    Faried = Dennis Rodman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    He's definitely not worse than Bynum in the behavior category. Let's review Andrew last year: refused to take part in huddles, openly said he would continue to shoot 3's after Mike Brown told him not to, refused to meet with his boss, Mitch Kupchak for an important meeting. Constantly called out Mike Brown and his game plan. Took games off. Need I go on? He also stated in so many words that he didn't care if he were in a Lakers' uniform as he said, "there is a bank in every city." Andrew was very unprofessional last season and that is just being kind.
    Ok, that's neither here nor there about Bynum's attitude... This is about Howard.... But since you mentioned Bynum let's discuss attitudes...

Bynum called out Mike Brown, Dwight got SVG fired
    Bynum refused to stop taking 3's, Howard has shot 2 this season
    Bynum missed a meeting and got fined by Kupchak, Howard BAILED on a basketball clinic for KIDS that he formed....
    Bynum's statement "there's a bank in every city" means he just wants to play basketball and it doesn't matter where unlike Howard, "I'm not resigning in Orlando, I only want to play in Brooklyn or Atlanta or Dallas..."

Like I said, Bynum doesn't get a free pass for his actions, neither should this diva Dwight Howard...

vCash
    The bug is called Jimbaco's egotistical approach. His new idea: No D freaking run and gun old NAsh's coach!!! Plain and simple Howard is not happy and this is a huge problem for little king Jim Buss!
    When?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    Faried = Dennis Rodman
    The guy is a pest,but our bigs did not get the calls vs this guy last night particularly Howard. The refs have been against us lately.
    When?

vCash
    Basically, what it comes down to is that Dwight needs to STFU and start PLAYING like a future franchise player. He has to understand that he's actually the 4th most proven player behind Bryant, Gasol and Nash and that he needs to listen to them and quit arguing like a ****in baby. They are the elder statesmen of this team, they know WTF they're talking about. Listen and learn kid and quit *****ing and whining.

vCash
    Dwight needs to man up and realize that he's playing for the Lakers, the most watched franchise in the NBA where everyone keeps a constant eye on the team regardless of wins or losses.

I think in the new year he'll be better, but we can only wait and see what happens with his back and attitude...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast