Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Ruh Roh: "Dwight Howard is basically Kosta Koufus"

........." was the message I got from one NBA insider midway through the Lakers' loss Wednesday night in Denver, referring to the Nuggets' largely anonymous center.

"He was just mad," Faried said. "I was getting in his head, and he couldn't get the rebound. He wanted to, but I kept getting every rebound. It's not like I said anything or talked to him."

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/h...eason-one.html

As a person who has battled back problems; I knew the it was going to be a big issue. Now, people are starting to write about other "motives". SMH

vCash
    We better be careful. He's still not 100%. But I mean something is not right with him (outside of his injury). Steve Nash was calling him out a little bit yesterday. I mean Steve Nash is a pretty nice dude, for him to get upset like that is strange.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We better be careful. He's still not 100%. But I mean something is not right with him (outside of his injury). Steve Nash was calling him out a little bit yesterday. I mean Steve Nash is a pretty nice dude, for him to get upset like that is strange.
    What did Nash say?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    What did Nash say?
    Well on the court he was upset because of a defensive play. They were jawing back and forth a bit, but it didn't seem to big of a deal.

vCash
    Unless were talking about a different play, wasn't it when Howard yelled at him because Nash let McGee go for the rebound... It looked like Nash yelled back at him after that, almost like saying wtf am I supposed to do about him haha
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Unless were talking about a different play, wasn't it when Howard yelled at him because Nash let McGee go for the rebound... It looked like Nash yelled back at him after that, almost like saying wtf am I supposed to do about him haha
    Hah, it was this play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa1jxsqXAeU

I think Nash did the right thing, he helped back on McGee and Dwight didn't rotate over.
    Last edited by shep33; 12-27-2012 at 03:11 PM.

vCash

I think Nash did the right thing, he helped back on McGee and Dwight didn't rotate over.
    You have to commit and be aggressive. It was poor communication, commitment, and energy. All bad things. The whole game was like that.

vCash

Yea but Nash was out of Position. He was just supposed to lead the guy with the ball over to Dwight then get back to the ft. line. Instead mcGee cuts down the middle (something that makes coaches lose their mind) and Dwight didnt rotate over and show. It was just a bad play in D all around...

vCash
    I've noticed Dwight keeps getting mad at others on D and assignments but his rotations are poor as well.

And now Nash is trying to be MR. "Leader" on offense and getting very vocal and I'm not sure Dwight wants that...especially considering that Nash played poor D the last game.

vCash
    I said it one month ago, something is wrong with Dwight, not only his shape, his lack of effort sometimes (ala bynum) his bad body language, many things we weren't used to see when he was a in orlando.

vCash
    maybe dwight needs a few games off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    maybe dwight needs a few games off?
    I've been thinking this te last couple of games. He needs a little rest period it seems, help re-energize and healing of his back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    To be honest Dwight looks annoyed. I don't blame him, guy is still not hisself yet but everyone wants him to do everything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    To be honest Dwight looks annoyed. I don't blame him, guy is still not hisself yet but everyone wants him to do everything
    Very true. Dude wasn't suppose to be playing till January anyways

vCash
    Interesting fact, Dwight is the only guy in the top 5 in all 3 categories of FG% (4th), RPG (4th) and BPG (4th). No player on one list is even on the other 2 lists.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast