Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    While id love to see Cincy go into Houston and beat them i really want to see Manning play the Colts in the playoffs... i wont mind watching Houston have to lose to New England by 4 touchdowns again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    houston will probably beat the bengals but they have zero chance against the patriots

u can pencil the patriots into the afc title game already
    You are the Debbie Downer of PSD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Here is what I wanna see because it would be one of the most epic things to ever go down.

Houston lose, Denver wins. Denver gets the number 1 spot.

Then Indy wins in the wild card round @ Baltimore, while Cincy loses to NE/Houston.

This will set up Andrew Luck and the Colts going to see Peyton Manning and the Broncos in Denver. Can you imagine if Andrew Luck in the playoffs takes the Colts into Denver and beats Peyton and the Number 1 Seeded Broncos at home. I think they be talking about it for the next 50 years.
    Ive been saying this^^^^for a while now....my evil scheme is falling into place perfectly

We Want Winston

vCash
    Ive been saying this^^^^for a while now....my evil scheme is falling into place perfectly
    you also said tampa could not possbily lose to philly. sorry if we don't take you at your word
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    houston will probably beat the bengals but they have zero chance against the patriots

god dman it not again. scary is theres nothing that cna be done about it.................again

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    you also said tampa could not possbily lose to philly. sorry if we don't take you at your word
    stop acting like a *****, im sure you've never thought your team would beat a bad team and they didn't

grow the **** up

We Want Winston

vCash
    stop acting like a *****, im sure you've never thought your team would beat a bad team and they didn't

grow the **** up
    not like you did no i havent

vCash

I have them penciled in as SB Champions myself and I am sure 9 out of 10 people do also. (I learned today we can just make up or own averages. This is kinda fun)

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345